User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors: Sevenpaw

    "Look at the size of those paws! What a warrior he'll make." The kit's father, a big rusty-brown cat, purred. "I'm looking at his eyes," the mother said. "I've never ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Seven Petals -Chapter One-

    O.o wow. I have six sibs too, but I don't know if I could cope with six sisters. And they're all one year apart? My computer sat contentedly on my ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What happened to forever?

    If you're going to post a true story, though, you should post it in Nonfiction. Just a little note.

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors: Moonhigh Chapter 1 Part 1

    A tortiseshell tom and a tabby tom were throwing Jango around like a jingle-ball! I just noticed this. As far as I know, tortiseshell cats are usually female. Mrrrow!

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Animal Biography?

    I've been thinking about this for a while. Have you ever read a story that was like a biography or memoir from an animal's perspective (i.e. Raptor Red, Autobiography of ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Switchfoot (they just came out with a new album!)

    Switchfoot= great stuff. I haven't been following them, but my favorite song is "Dare You to Move."

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Thoughts on Disney Novels

    To answer your question: yes, I think "Disney novels" can be good reading. Take "Peter and the Starcatchers" for example. It takes a well known character, Peter Pan, and shows ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Condemnation spoken in this song..

    *blinks* A very interesting song, but it doesn't tell us much about you.

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Time in a Bottle

    Verrry interesting. The one small error that I caught was where you said "the last of it's kind". It's is a contraction; "its" means "belonging to it." Otherwise, I think ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors: Moonhigh Chapter 1 Part 2

    Honestly... I think the whole thing is a little overly dramatic. The main character has just lost his brother... and is taking it out on everyone around him?

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Members needed

    Thank you Nate. I'll do my best to follow your suggestions. *sigh* And I'm going to need some web design classes. ;)

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I was never greeted either! :(

    Ha ha, you sound just like Fred, JD! Mo, I've seen you around. A belated welcome to you. And... I'll think of something.

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Circle of Seasons, Prologue

    Hello Tiger Shaard! Grabbing some bread, and a can of tuna, plus the mayo from the fridge, she threw together a tuna sandwich and took a big bite. Here might ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lifespan Of A Butterfly

    Great work. Shockingly, he proved incapable of turning his head three hundred and sixty degrees. This struck me as funny, as I'm sure you intended. “Come on,” I told him, ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Members needed

    Hey everyone, 'tis Stori. If y'all have the name, could you check out mah little site? It's at

    Dec 22, 2009


Resistance is futile.
— The Borg