User avatar

Stockmar

  • Art & Photography Re: The Sun Possesses Great Beauty

    I think that the third photo is a bit to blue. Perhaps there is a way that you can get the same dramatic color change effect, and have clearer detail. ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour

    salut! comment ça va? bien, oui? I however, am not French, but I take it :D Welcome!!

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dandelion

    thank you : D yes I did know that lol, I read "Little House on the Prairie" and made "dandelion salads for a week. I never actually ate them though ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dandelion

    I was messing around with my new camera :D

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Cloverfield

    "dr. kitty" you didn't actually see the end of the credit :p but there is youtube..... : D This movie terrified me. I had nightmares, later, when i could actually ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    moore. like Othello : D Othello. Jello.

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Description!

    you are loved

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    Paprika (salt/pepper mix) quixotic potter (as in harry :D) ruff or rough flex

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Mum and Dad try and keep it hidden, but their enemy from Briar Rose College, Mallory, she was the one who put me in this position . This doesn't make ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Irony

    Charms is in quotes because they aren't really all that charming brusque - blunt in manner or speech often to the point of ungracious harshness scathe - To criticize or ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Starkton

    But what madness had possessed me? I'm not sure if but is the best choice to use for the beginning of this sentence. You might try simply "What madness had ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Words

    Some say math is the basis of life. But no, I say it's words. I think that the "but no" messes up the flow of words from the very beginning. ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Irony

    .

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Am I allowed to say what happens in the halfblood prince?

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Kitty Topic *PIC HEAVY* *EPIC THREAD LEVEL 3*

    Every kitty is cute! :D

    Jan 22, 2008


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac