User avatar

Stockmar

  • Media Reviews Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    Other people have read these? I no longer feel totally obscure!!! Didn't a new one come out last year? or maybe a couple of years ago, I can't remember. If ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Trickster's Choice/Trickster's Queen

    YES! I like the part in the second book where he's all "Do not worry, I have a magical necklace that if you wear it you wont have babies" I ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lottery by Shirley Jackson

    We had to interpret this story in theater. Our group did it as a "game show" where the "prize" was being stoned to death. scary. When I first read the ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Trickster's Choice/Trickster's Queen

    I was very disappointed when it WASN'T a trilogy. The same author did a few other series, but I could never get into them as much as Trickster's Choice/Trickster's Queen. ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sing Softly--so

    I'm tired of the empty words, But still you sing softly--so Softly humming lonely notes That haunt this echoing throat This last stanza doesn't make sense to me. If the ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Contemplations

    This was an accident picture, I kinda like it

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loneliness

    I'll be your friend!!!!!!!! I have a home but it is in a rural area. Where no one can bother me. Now i am happy. But now you are sad ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming

    Well then, I feel silly.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Video Game Blues (Rock)

    I have no idea what half of these are, but I really like it :D Are you going to record the song?

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    This reminds me of "Peter Rabbit" from The Tales of Berteix Potter. I love it :)

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming

    I can't see it D:

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Its Last Moments

    murmur words. “Go to sleep, close your eyes.” The flow of this doesn't seem quite right. You might try: "Go to sleep, Close your eyes." Other than that, it's great. ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Aspects of the Backyard

    The third one is my favorite. I love the angle and the contrast of the leaves over the old wood of the coop. You have chickens? No fair, I tried ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)

    I read "Tonks" and was like "HARRY POTTER OMG!!!" unfortunately, my silly computer isn't allowing me to see the pictures, so I shall bookmark this page, and wait till I ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Love In The Rain, Johnny, Is That You?

    Where did you go to take all of these? They are prety much AMAZING. I really like the angle of picture number 1, it draws the eye directly to the ...

    Feb 24, 2008


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres