User avatar

Stockmar

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Six silver Chains

    For some reason, I think I've read the first paragraph somewhere before. Not the exact words, but the premise, the whole "not talking" thing. Everyone seemed to like the idea, ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: 25write_))4log fail)9__-_bLANk@_

    I think the fact that you have big hands, works. You can cover your entire face :D I like that your hand is the only part of the picture thats ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Statue: Six Photographs

    The first picture is my favorite. I love how the statue is in focus, but the background is somewhat blurry. This seems to draw attention to the details of the ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Inkheart and Inkspell

    I've seen adds out for the Inkspell movie and it looks pretty good. I read both Inkheart and Inkspell over the summer. And then I read them again. And AGAIN. ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: tree, hose

    I think this will be my last picture submission for a while, but I just wanted to put these up here tadaaaaa!

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Who is Pat Buchanan???

    Mayonnaise is a gross word too. ewwwwwww. I don't like to eat anything with...*shudders* okay, I'm done talking about mayo.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Other Re: Competitive Bodybuilding

    Your hobby is bodybuilding? How individual of you :D

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flocked Meadow

    That's the kind of snow you get? Not fair. Texas snow is icy mud, and only happens about once a millennium (this is an exaggeration, it only snows once every ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Contemplations

    People do that "make it bounce" thing with my hair all the time :D I as well, am easily amused.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    You should say "You're handsome" :wink: lol I am in love with your tie. Where did you get it? I happen to be one tie short in my collection of ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    thank you :D Stock? I like it! Better than "Stocky" in any case :p

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Bored We wrote a "Harry Potter Musical"!!!!!! I

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: All American Girl by Meg Cabot

    Meg Cabbot is my "girly books" author. I love her sooooooooo much.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    I bought/read every single one of these books when I was in middle school. My copy of Redwall is falling apart lol. I gave the chant that they sing in ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: -The Outsiders- and -That was then, This is now-

    We did The Outsiders for a play at my school, so I decided to read the book. AMAZING. it really makes you put your life into perspective. That was Then, ...

    Feb 24, 2008


The highlighted children are not mine.
— AresFig