User avatar

Stevie

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Ooo... Thanks to me reading Beauty and the Beast last night my first thought was something similar to that. Or else someone who has this great flaw and has to ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fairy Tales and a Plot Question

    Thanks! I think Brother's Grimm. Which is, haha, rather grim. From the summary of your story, I'm not sure it is a fairy tale so much as fantasy. ^_^ But, ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fairy Tales and a Plot Question

    I'm writing a fairy tale (at least it falls into that category). I was wondering what do you think of when you hear 'fairy tale'? And what are some common ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    I like your trumpet! I don't play the trumpet so.. yeah exactly (:)) But it's still good. Your an awesome drawer/artist/whichever!! -- Stevie

    May 14, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    Remember me? From along time ago... TodaysGirlsOnly ring a bell? (I was known as writergirlstevie) Your a fantiastic artist, and writer. Please post more drawings soon! I love your crosses ...

    Apr 19, 2006


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James