User avatar

Stevie

  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    I've never heard of In 'n Out... but I have heard of Sonic and Checkers... the closest Sonic I know of is in LA (the state) and the closest Checkers ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    What??? When??? Where???

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled.. Need title...

    Thanks for the review... I actually have changed the story and it's edited a lot more then what's on there... but It's pretty much the same thing. but yeah thanks!

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    I'm currently stuck with these three artists : 1. Avenged Sevenfold (Hard-Core,Metal) 2. Imogen Heap (Electronica,Pop) 3. Switchfoot (Alternative Rock) Switchfoot is CHRISTIAN rock!! ( sorry I hate it

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    My favorite type of music isn't on there ( you know you need to include Christians in that ) I like Christian Rock . . . let me correct that; ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Idea Help, Please

    One idea for all thoughs Ideas, why don't you combind them? That's what I did, I made up idea's for a whole year, and ironically most the idea's fit together ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled.. Need title...

    all the mistakes and grammer problems can be changed but the writing was exelent , the story was ok be honest the plot was cra..bad , you should have wrote ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled.. Need title...

    They don't... Erin is the first name and Skye is her middle name... it plays some part later in the story. Kingsley is there last name.

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled.. Need title...

    It's going to be fantasy in future chapters, and there is a point to her going to the manor. Just the plot and the point don't show up until later ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wolf Riders: Prologue

    Ooo... I know you! I just realized that from reading your story all the way through. Your on RK!! lol I like your story, I want to know what happens ...

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wolf Riders: Prologue

    OK Let me talk to you about paragraphs. When someone new talks, you don't write it like this: "blah blah blah," Said person number one. "Blah blah blah," said person ...

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled.. Need title...

    OK... Kinda confused though... What do you mean?

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled.. Need title...

    OK Can you people literally tear this story apart. It's probably not the best ever but I just need opinions on it. I want every thing you think I should ...

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    Yes I own a cell phone, but I don't use it much. For several reason's: 1) It turns off at several random points in the day. And most of those ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    yeah... lol :D

    Oct 5, 2005


Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA