User avatar

Stevie

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Kingdom Beyond Reality

    First off I'd like to say that Jesse and Belle are not the main characters, but they are very important. Second oddly enough I got inspired for this by my ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: If Only

    Sounds more like ... Wisconsin. I lived in Illinois for a long time and I haven't seen as much corn as I do here in Wisconsin... Boring states. Nice Story. ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Co-authors, Writing Buddies, Fellow Arists-Whatever You Will

    MY NAME: Stevie WHAT I LIKE TO WRITE: Modern Fantasy, Realistic Fiction, Science-Fiction. :mrgreen:

    Jul 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Phenomenon

    This is probably fall under some other category, after the first few chapters. -So mods please move if you feel the need- NOTE: The Prologue is based off of a ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Time Capsule!

    Dear Future Me, Finish POIR right now! If you haven't then do so! Go now and get off the net!! NOW GO! Love, Stevie:)

    May 16, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS is Shutting Down

    I will always remember May 22 as a bad omen and time of reflection. Why do bad things always happen on my birthday?? ^ now my birthday is being concidered ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    I like your trumpet! I don't play the trumpet so.. yeah exactly (:)) But it's still good. Your an awesome drawer/artist/whichever!! -- Stevie

    May 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Did you know that...

    I found that too but it was for last month... April 5 two minutes and three seconds after 1AM, it will be 01:02:03 04/05/06. This will never happen again in ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat This Sunday, April 30, @ 3 pm EDT

    I guess I'm square... On Sunday's I'm always busy... it's a known fact! Will we find out the big surprise is anyways??

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to write chapters...

    Man I wish I had this when I was working on chapter five...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm an aunty!!

    Aw! So cute! Isn't it great to be an Aunt? I'm an Aunt of 7 (more or less... but I won't go into details). Is this your first nephew?

    Apr 22, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue of Life's Story

    J. Haux -- Thanks for the crit! Adam101 -- Actually Flynn is the main character's older brother. Thanks for the name comment ... wait until you hear the brother and ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    Remember me? From along time ago... TodaysGirlsOnly ring a bell? (I was known as writergirlstevie) Your a fantiastic artist, and writer. Please post more drawings soon! I love your crosses ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue of Life's Story

    This is (at least part of) the Prologue of my new story Life's Story. I need some harsh critiquing for this story.. I don't know if this is going to ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One::Welcome to Beowulf Manor -- Updated and titled

    Ok here's the first chapter of The Prophecy of Indigo Rayne, although I think I might change the title to The Riders of Indigo Rayne. (Please tell me which one ...

    Apr 7, 2006


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia