User avatar

SteppeVesteffi

SteppeVesteffi

  • Lounge, The Re: Who should I sacrifice my report card to?

    @freakforchrist, obviously.

    Jan 28, 2017
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Thoughts on Marriage

    I find it both sad and even somewhat pathetic that some people do not want to get married. Hi there! *raises hand* I'm a person who doesn't want to get ...

    Jan 20, 2017
  • Contests Re: R.E.D. 2.0

    This sounds fantastic! I'm definitely in. :D Completed Reviews: 5 January 31. Where am I? by MrBarcher February 1. Once Again by jordynlp03 2. sixteen... by BlueRoses15 3. Realm of ...

    Jan 19, 2017
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Thoughts on Marriage

    Are people getting married because it's the norm? I do believe a large percentage of people get married because they feel it's the norm. Unfortunately, society tends to put such ...

    Jan 18, 2017


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig