-
Re: Your Lullaby.
I had to take my guitar and sing it :O i great melody. Do you sing your self? i think the ending goodbye was kinda pointless. over all the thing ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: likes to NOM it
Dude I totally knew you were gonna be cool just by your title, and two books at the same time automatically makes you awesome. So hi! And Hiiii other new ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: Roses of Winter
Wonder full i think you too have an eye for photography just like me. anyways its truly pro and fantastic, ill be waiting for more of your work :) REMEMBER, ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: Exhume
Try to do as I say As I say it. Breathe in, hold. Breathe in, Exhale. Empty your lungs, and now empty them again. Take in all the air you ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: Snow Flakes
nice little Christmas poem, and neat rhymes although i thought flutter and cluster were weird but that's just me keep up the good work Yours truly - Stephene
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: my anime sketch pad part 1
THANK YOU guys i am new to the sketch stuff this was really motivating and noelle you too the first one is naruto and pain you may not know them ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: As yet forgotten
A short and neat story. I loved the rhymes and job well done keep up the good work. Yours truly - Stepene
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: likes to NOM it
welcome my fellow noob, i too will be looking out for what you have to offer the desk. hope you fit in the family o yeah pretty cool with the ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: White Ravens
I wrote this a long time ago but I thought it was okay. It's a little dark, just warning you. We were walking down a midnight road, the stars were ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: A Treasure Passed
really creative, but you can polish it and elaborate it now it would be much better according to me. Hope i helped Yours Truly - Stephene
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: this is not a poem about love
you were made for greater planes than those of my uncapitalized lines and stitched-up words, and for that i apologize. your dreams take such space, and i know that my ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: my anime sketch pad part 1
Please let me know what you think :D
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: Ranga
Now thats what i call a true red head :) awsome work my friend, the blind fold part was very interesting you decided to name your sketch? Yours truly -Stephene
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: Abducted
ok, i worked three hours on this , then my browser closed which erased everything , and i forgot the whole thing .... now its horrible. i tried my best ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: The Little Girl
I personally thought that your poetic work was very interesting. I don't think i found any major mistakes but some punctuation once like in the third line, "Your cruel actions ...
Dec 2, 2010
