User avatar

Stellabeam

Stellabeam

  • Lounge, The Re: Deleted

    Never mind

    Mar 9, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Anti-Abortion Murderers; You Sorta Have to Respect Them

    Although much of what I what I believe has already been said I only want to point out that fighting fire with fire will get you burned. If you're anti-abortion ...

    Mar 6, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Book Club

    Nickname: Stella Favourite book: Gone With the Wind or Behind the Attic Wall ( I can't make up my mind) Favourite reading genre: Adventure Favourite author: C.S Lewis Favourite writing ...

    Mar 6, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Testing- Blinding Rabbits For Beauty

    Well, I know we have hairspray and makeup and I personally think we don't need anymore unless some where to come out 100% environmentally friend;y to replace everything we use ...

    Mar 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Invent-a-Word

    gloryworkits(glory-work-its) -The state of finishing your homework the period before it's due on a regular basis

    Mar 6, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing newsletter.

    sounds cool

    Mar 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs. Boys

    yay girls!!! Well this looks like a wrap for this round. Girls won with Snoink delivering the final point. Boys, if you want a rematch then let me know and ...

    Mar 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Invent-a-Word

    blashkewtle.. I love it :D Tawsome (ta-some) -Totally awesome

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    American: 44 Canadian: 9 Egyptian: 1 1/2 British: 23 Filipino: 9 Finnish: 2 French: 2 Indian: 10 Irish: 2 Italian: 1 Puerto Rican: 1 Scottish: 1 South African: 1 South ...

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get an electric guitar that only works when you turn off the lights Inserts a tiara

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: 50% Chance of Death

    And there's a 80% chance that I will eat the cupcake along with the cookies you get when you join the dark side..

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: How does your sig make people feel?

    Makes me wish I could kill people by looking at them.

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: How does your sig make people feel?

    it makes me confusesd

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Why is humor such an unpopular form of literature?

    Like other people have said it's because it's so much harder to write but I absolutley love humor books. Have you read any of Judy Blume's Fuge books? They are ...

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What is the weirdest thing that ever happened to you?

    uh maybe you had a nosebleed in the middle of the night? Finding out I was going to have a baby sister when I was 13 years old

    Feb 21, 2012


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian