User avatar

Stellabeam

Stellabeam

  • Archive Re: Marooned (Closed-Started)

    Name: Annabella Harris Age: (between 18-70) 22 Gender: Female Appearance: (images allowed): Annabella is 5 foot 7 inches tall and has long legs suited for running. She's a dirty blonde ...

    Jan 25, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Never to sleep (as long as I always felt perfectly rested and not a walking zombie in which I would have to choose the other option) I could get SO ...

    Jan 25, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    A MUSICAL because I'm a sucker for anything related to theatre,musicals and the arts (I'm a thespian in addition to being a writer) Would you rather be turned into paper ...

    Jan 23, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    I would rather be one inch tall and kept in a doll house. I'm already short for my age so I figure it won't be that much of a difference. ...

    Jan 23, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Bound and thrown in a cave (there's a chance I make it out alive) Would you rather (in a fantasy war situation) be a legendary swordsman ( you would be ...

    Jan 21, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: What is your nickname?

    Stella, Wonka or Beastie ( the last two are long stories) I'm also known as the girl with many names.

    Jan 21, 2013
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts---Started but still accepting!

    Nancy Belthorne Jelia had popped out of nowhere. She was a little strange as well,but that didn't matter to Nancy. She didn't notice the trance that Apathy had sunk into. ...

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]

    Magic ( internaly thought of a million diffrent things but this was the first to come to mind)

    Dec 2, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Help create a poem

    Below a balcony that was not my own, I plucked a fine, taut lyre string. And while the whippoorwill did cry, I continued to play my sorrowful song. The blackened ...

    Dec 2, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is euthanasia right or wrong?

    We're all going to die eventually: this will happen soon enough, without our own intervention. Therefore, life is a gift and we should treat our lives with respect. When we ...

    Dec 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Bubbly (Colbie Calliat) What do you like to do the most?

    Dec 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    I like Bees in the Trap so they don't sting me. lame but I couldn't think of anything else. What would you do if you found out your childhood toys ...

    Nov 30, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women in the Workplace

    Sorry, I didn't make that clear. Let's say the U.S as I'm not sure where they majority of this people on this website are from.

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]

    (uuuhhhhh one word?) Hitler

    Nov 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts DT

    Dudes, where do you think we should be going with this. Just posted after long absesce.

    Nov 23, 2012


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues