User avatar

Starlight9

  • Art & Photography Re: Disney Drawings

    {The 1st drawing} : It seemed that the drawing was too hard. Personally, I think that Disney characters are one of the hardest ones to draw. Her hair lacks some ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Clouds

    I couldn't stop looking at those clouds trying to guess what might be next; rain, thunder, a storm? :O I certainly agree with you, this photo is much better without ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: God Creates Beauty

    I love your drawing. It is so lovely and sentence you've written 'God creates ONLY beauty' is beautifully written. Well done with that. - The flower is very well drawn. ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: CTRL + Z

    Hey dhanshucool! First of all, I'd like to welcome you to YWS since you're a new member here. Secondly, I have read your story. It is quite interesting. My favourite ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ramadan, A Blessed Month

    hey n1o2u3r4! (or I should say El Salam Alikom since you're muslim :) ) First of all, happy Ramadan to you and all your family & friends. I'm muslim too ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: STOP & STARE novel cover.

    View Image.jpg The was the final editing for this novel cover. I've changed the font styles, a little make up to the girl's face so that it wouldn't appear too ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: "Stop and Stare" novel cover (final edits)

    @ Maimoona & Amberchelli : The novel isn't mine. It was written by Skins. If you would like to read it, it is already here on YWS. Personally, I think ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: "Stop and Stare" novel cover (final edits)

    So I gave up on the previous cover and decided to make another one. It focuses mainly on the two teen friends; Charlie Black and Austin McCormack. This is my ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Stop and erm...Gaze Intently?

    Personally, I love the first two. The seem very simple, yet very attractive and fitting the theme of the novel. The first two covers give me the impression of a ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Rescue Romance

    WOW! I like the british style, your drawing ( of course ), the storyboard, the colors. Everything! I hope you win the contest. I'd love to see more the comics ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Non-shy Deer

    That's a lovely looking deer! I am glad it is not a shy one, so that you would come up with those lovely photographs. #1: Great capture! I love everything ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow, bubbles & dark clouds. :O

    hey borntoshop! Again, I am here to review your stunning photos. (I think I am going to follow you to catch up with your work.) :D When I saw the ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Candy Corn

    This candy corn is absolutely lovely! Actually, I like your pixel art style. It is simple, cute and beautiful. I liked the animation of mouth as well. But I can't ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wait, Stop and Stare!

    Hi Mia! Nice cover you have made here. I haven't read the previous reviews ( they are too much & very long written in fact :D ) so I might ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Other Re: -boom-

    I love the design of your novel cover. However, I have a few comments to mention: 1) I like your choice of the background. It is simple, and kinda fits ...

    Jul 26, 2011


sometimes you just have to cry over spilled milk, and that is okay
— Youbeaucupid