User avatar

Stargirl101

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Another Ced/Star make-out scene

    Oooh, getting physical in a closet! I love it! Though I kinda never expected Star to be gay. But it's so cool he is! Keep up the good work!

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Too Close To Home (3)

    I'll just write about all 3 in this one. This was an amazing piece of literature! I love the whole story of the young man with a wife that had ...

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Lunatic's Song

    On a glittering silver river Illuminates the whole world, and your blue eyes Slice open the starry sky I make a wish and close my eyes Yes please, I whisper, ...

    Nov 15, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Inbetween

    The night sky looks so peaceful, so serene. But I cannot see the stars that well. The winter wind whistles through the trees, Calling. I lie there, looking from the ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gaddafi Sleeps

    This is an extremely poignant poem. I enjoyed all of it, and it brings up alot of questions that people want answered. I love the poetic style of it and ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Black Rabbit II

    Ooh, she works for her parents? I understand the whole family business thing, but seriously, what guy treats his daughter like that, even though I understand that is his role. ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Casey Drowned

    Oh gosh! I wonder what this guy's (or possibly girl's) secret is? What is it he wants from Casey? All these unanswered questions give the writing a more interesting twist, ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken

    This is excellent. 'Broken' is a beautiful piece of writing. I loved this and I hope You will write more. Everything is good. The grammar, and punctuation is great, and ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Clouds

    This is very good. I am sure that Nate and Annabeth end up together, if Nate gives up drugs, and Annabeth leaves her family, but that's your descision, even though ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Pinch Me Chpt. Two

    This is very good! I'm just going to use this one to review both chapter 1&2. First of all, the grammar, punctuation and spelling is very good, and the plot ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Water Sisters: Chapter Two

    Poor Lee. Having no one to talk to. The writing is very good, and the plot structure is clear. I liked it alot as it gives a clear view of ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Weeks, One

    I really feel for Jamie, being the rebound girl, just filling in until the real true love comes along, even though you really love the person. I can't wait for ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: ES+GP (prolog)

    A very good prologue. I think this shows up the superficial way people expect royalty to be and how this family overcomes it. Probably a strong matriarchal role in the ...

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Stranger's Indifference

    Whispering to those who did not know my name, Screaming to the wind who didn't hear my call. Shunning those who want to accept me, Giving up on things that ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie Here

    Thanks for the replies. I feel genuinely welcome (not sure if I spelt that right). You seem like very interesting people. Which is good as I like interesting people. Chirantha, ...

    Oct 15, 2011


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)