User avatar

Stanglish

  • Randomosity Re: Talk Backwards.

    .promise I good, are They ?mouse chocolate a want one Any !it like I .cursive in down upside and backwards write to trying of me reminds This

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    True, I love anime. TUBM can drive a stick shift.

    Dec 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fading Dark

    Okay, I might be new to YWS but hoepfully I can give you something to work with, I'll start with the good because that list is longer than the one ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wolves Bane; Chapter One

    Please note that as the story continues things will be getting more mature (ie. Violence, sexual themes) I will rate the chapters according. Thank you for your time, please enjoy ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um...Hi there

    Thanks for the welcome everyone! It feels good to have such a big 'Hello' from the other writers here. Other than that, I might be posting something soon-ish, muses be ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um...Hi there

    Okay, well, I might as well do this right and introduce myself on the newbie board. I am Stanglish, although you can call me Yuki or simply Stanglish, it is ...

    Dec 15, 2011


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind