-
Re: Ancient Lies; the prologue.
great awesome good good and good. you captured a great sense of fear and a wonderful mystery surrounding the monster thingies which I am still wondering about. this intro makes ...
May 23, 2008 -
Re: Tick...Tick...Boom.
okkeee dokeee. the only suggestion I have it that the whole bomb idea comes up a little sudden and random out of nowhere. If I was in a basement and ...
May 23, 2008 -
Re: Burned
okay... i know you mentioned that this is supposed to be from a 6 year old's view and appologied it was too intellectual, but the language was too distracting. 6 ...
May 23, 2008 -
Re: Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death
awesome awesome awesome.... but his falling in love with the girl was a little sudden. I mean, without a knowledge of his character, I kinda lurched into his sudden passion ...
May 21, 2008 -
Re: Plain Extraordinary
not to rain on your parade or anything, but you portray pamela as a shy short person who might possibly be a nobody to the jocks/popular people of the school. ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Dead Inside
really good, i got into it (actually) i'm not really a zombie person but even in my adversity was it entertaining. im not a gore person either, but you might ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Chapter One of Bloody Canvas
it is slightly Twilight-esk, but the title helped me realize that he's not a vampire... i think... and that he might be a serial killer who kidnaps people and paintes ...
May 18, 2008 -
Re: Night
It's really hard for people to write in the style Meyers does because it is strictly unique. You captured Bella's depression perfectly, although it's hard to get into it without ...
May 17, 2008
