Random avatar

Squishy

  • Writers Corner Re: Quick Plot Feedback For the Win

    i like it! muy bueno! pm me when you get this up! very excited. question though, this is started to sound like a story i thought up a while ago. ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets of Desperation ;4

    It was Saturday morning and I walked into work to help look for my article. I didn’t dress as “formal” as I usually do: pin stripe shorts and a black ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Quick Plot Feedback For the Win

    okay I myself am quite the mythology buff and find it interesting that you are converging all major myths into one story This will be brilliant as each individual deity ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: FreakForChrist

    or it was someone who's account got hacked by a sibling or mom told them to share with little brother, but they wanted to keep their points and be brother ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Question for guys

    i believe makeup is a primitive way us girls express ourselves, a habit that derives from the fact that girls who wear makeup get boyfriends and girls who don't wear ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Loss two

    this didnt necessarily make me laugh but i dind't read the first one either. either way I LOVED IT>>>> i've gone through similar circumstances in my life (without the ksising ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Breakdown

    hahaha.. math is funny.. i think it should be "through hell" and that's all i found.. good section of literaure.. would like a story to go around it, could become ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Catch Every Butterfly: Prologue

    i liked the previous suggestions... and you should definitely keep those in mind. as for the drink thing... i like the fact that you kept the Russian tradition and used ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Outcast

    okay... referring to Quote: Good-looking guys like him always LOVE the good-looking girls like Katie Last thing, but I would change this as well. You've used 'good-looking' twice in one ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Great Grand Hall of Higher Fairness and Justice (p. 1) -

    okay, you succeeded in using formal wording without awkwardness or confusion, and the language was executed perfectly with no (or not obvious to me) flaws. the problem I have, though, ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Montana

    i live in Idaho (close enough :lol: ) and you captured the area exactly... there was a double use of the word "hooves" which I stumbled across. using the same ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Light and Suicide

    HOLY. CRAP. that was legendary... kudos... but there were some spelling mistakes (bleading, dieing...) were they purposeful?

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Vampire Story CH.1

    i just read everyone's posts and DON"T LISTEN TO THEIR HARSH CRITICISM> it a cruel cruel world and what you got to do is just keep writing. just keep writing ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Blonde vs. Blond

    i think that we should not use either and just write blawnde ha! see what literature teachers think of us now! (*says sorry that I am such a noncomformist*)

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    ummm. some guy who is obsessed with the weather or thinks he is just thunderously awesome squishy

    Sep 1, 2008


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams