Random avatar

Squishy

  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    i like being God and writing is the only way i get to do so... lol :lol:

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Sirius Black and Jacob Black are related?

    hahahaha... picture that family reunion.... you should bring this up in the twilight fan group thread thingy

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My heart is breaking

    heyhye we should be like YWS penpals because my grandpa and uncle got cancer too! ya... both of them. gotta love the old and my granpa is going in to ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sophmores!

    I AM SPOHOMORE! we could write a book, like a parody of "I am legend" It would be sweet. --------> write fav sophomore memories/stories here !

    Oct 31, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: nanowrimo

    i joined Nanowrimo and have no idea what im doing. help!

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help squishy!

    OMG! I LOVE YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! YA!

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ti amo~~~come on peeps!

    new word! pancakes! -panqueques.-

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Sentance scramble!!!!!!

    how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? ______________________________________ eyem hoongree fur cheis nd marsed pertaters.

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    wake me up before you go-go in your pants like a virgin in your pants feeling good in your pants supermassive black hole in your pants (oh goodness, i am ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help squishy!

    if you can help me, I'm trying to find a picture to match one of my characters. my girl is: blonde, 11 years old, very innocent-esque, green eyes. that's all ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: First Kiss

    yes. it was for the first kiss competition! wish me luck

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: First Kiss

    Hey yall. I wrote this but didn't review (I'm sorry! Writer's sin!) so tear the thing apart and edit like mad! ___ She stood in the doorway, hot air sticking ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Pirates

    i like the kidnap situation, here's my twist she gets kidnapped and BAM she's a pirate ship wench girl (what else were us females good for back then?) then, in ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Internet Connection?

    reaaly really fast ( as in i click, and it's there!) business (my neighbor does CAD machining design and needs really really fast interweb which we beam to mi casa) ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: There's A Heroin Addict On Our Street

    i agree. the last line does nothing for the conclusions but I LOATHE present tense whenever i read it, but you executed it so well, I didn't even notice. Published ...

    Oct 12, 2008


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist