User avatar

Squall

  • Information Desk Archive Re: How The Application Process Works

    looks like I have to work very hard if I really want to fulfill my dreams in becoming a junior moderator. Thanks for posting it up Nate. Andy.

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    I always tell myself that I don't read enough, because the only books I would have read this year would have been ones that were obligatory for school work, which ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What Do You Love About YWS?

    I joined YWS because I like to be able to create something that no one else has. It gives this strange feeling of satisfaction, knowing that what you made belongs ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    Hehe. Welcome to YWS. Yeah that happens with those that aren't into the craft. It's probably because they do not know what's wrong with the piece or that they can't ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New YWS Feedback

    I think there should be a section dedicated to the writers' main characters in the user profile section. There should be some fields where ther writer can show to the ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Sup bro, and welcome to YWS. I used to write romance (or tried too) until I realized how awkward and teenage angsty it was lol. So yeah...welcome welcome!

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hii, I'm a newbie=/

    Hello and welcome to YWS. Judging from your post, you seem to like writing on the teenage age group. Well there is nothing actually wrong about that, it's qutie easily ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy! I'm new!

    Hello. Why not tell more about yourself? Why do you write? What genre do you write? What is your favourite author? If you need me, feel free to PM me ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New

    Hello Jonathan, and welcome to YWS. Mind telling us as to what genre you write? What is your novel about? And how come you decided to get back into writing ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: intro

    Sup there, have you played any of the Final Fantasy series + are you looking foward to Final Fantasy XIII?

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Morphology: Andy

    I tried to read one but simply put it down since it's neither refreshing nor interesting. You'll have to read more than just one to find something worthwhile :wink: Well ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Morphology: Andy

    Sup. I guess when I first joined the site, I didn't really bothered in posting in this forum until recently. Guess I should make an entry now. As many of ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Sup and welcome to the site. If you like fantasy, be sure to check out the fantasy section of the site. Peace out.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New gril!

    Sup girl and welcome to YWS. You're a girl and you write sci fci? Wow, intruging. I'll promise to have a look at them later on in the day. Peace ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Katharsis

    Sup dude and welcome to YWS mwhahahahahahahhaahhaha (continues evil laughter for 3 minutes). If you've came to brush up your skills as a writer, or simply to pwn some noobs, ...

    Sep 7, 2007


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather