-
Re: Poke'mon Allstars 0.01
Ok you guys are in. The story will begin soon. Right now, I'm figuring whether if I should make this story book take place in the real world or not.
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: Poke'mon Allstars 0.01
Welcome to Poke'mon Allstars, where all the heroes and villians in Poke'mon history unite and duke it out. The battlefield you ask? Sinnoh Region. The region is mountainous and temperate, ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Necropolis
8:55 P.M Ashville Motorway The bridge crossed over the Ashville Harbour, leading into the city centre. On the water’s surface, the reflection of the moon was distorted from the ebbing ...
Jun 13, 2007 -
Re: Necropolis
“Boo yeah, you girls can’t catch me now!” Raya applied her weight into her feet. She began to slide the blades of her skates to the side, tearing the icy ...
May 31, 2007 -
Re: Necropolis
“I wonder if I take you home, would you still be in love baby, in love baby.” Espona grabbed the cable of Raya’s ipod nano and pulled the ear piece ...
May 26, 2007 -
Re: Necropolis
“The stars are still clouded?” Raya was gazing at the dark sky, blanketed by the ebbing clouds. The garden was illuminated throughout by night lamps, placed in each of the ...
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Necropolis
Name: Raya Cooper Age: 16 Eye colour: Brown Hair: Long and dark Physique: Medium height, slim Education: In college Pros: Friendly (has lots of friends at school), out going and ...
May 23, 2007
