User avatar

Squall

  • Archive Re: YWS: The Gathering

    “Have you moogles fixed my airship?” “Yes we have your cuteness, kupo!” The lead moogle engineer bounced to Pikara, the pomp pomp on its head swinging side to side. He ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Rose Petals to the Wind

    Name: Sora Age: 21 Gender: Male Role: Perpetrator Country: New Zealand General Info: Born in HK. Moved to NZ when he was 3. Emo black hair (covers his eyes), slim ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: legend of dragoon

    Just my opinion here but I think you need to personally explain on what Legend of Dragoon is about in greater detail. Though I have played Legend of Dragoon before ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: YWS: The Gathering

    Rochelle sat at the back of the Ferrari, reading the latest chapter of Esper’s Sepulchral. Ayara tightened her grip on the steering wheel. “Rochelle, do you mind driving for a ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: YWS: The Gathering

    Now for another of my heroines to enter the fray :twisted: Name: Rochelle Story: Lady Ifrit ( ) Gender: Female Race: Indian/Fijian Current abilities: None Rochelle is a sixteen year ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: YWS: The Gathering

    Pikara's Guild, Tower of Lunarsence, Pikara's Room “Lets see, magic potion, check. Jar of candies, check. Elixir of jelly, check.” A knock sounded in the room, disrupting the chorus of ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: YWS: The Gathering

    Pikara's Guild Pikara bounced her way down the hallway. Two sentinels guarded the entrance to the guild’s stadium. As Pikara approached, their spears crossed, blocking her progress. “Hey! What giv

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: YWS: The Gathering

    Name: Pikara Story: Esper's Sepulchral I ( ) - Chapter 1 of the story where she was introduced) Gender: Female Current abilities: 1. Elestream: Allows user to channel energy from ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Poke'mon Allstars 0.01

    Lol sorry I haven't posted on this yet. Been busy with stuff. Gonna post on this tomorrow. Nice work guys so far.

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Rise of the Blood Dogs

    Name: Zenbell Race: Arcanite Age: 20 Hair: Silver Eyes: Black Appearance: Tall and slim. Wears special black robes. Though not physically strong, he does have some muscles. Personality: Does not ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Poke'mon Allstars 0.01

    “Are you up Dawn?” Her mother was knocking gently on the bed room door. “I’m so up!” she replied while still tying the yellow bow on the side of her ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Poke'mon Allstars 0.01

    I'm sorry, Although I had nothing to do with this... Okay, lets start over. I'm Dorian and you follow me to my tent, you ask me if you could join. ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Poke'mon Allstars 0.01

    That's allowed ayumi (I'll just edit the rules a bit to fit you)

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Poke'mon Allstars 0.01

    The wind swept from the mountains and down into the town of Twinleaf. It brushed passed the shrubs in a garden, squeezed through the gaps in the fence and travelled ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Poke'mon Allstars 0.01

    The above entries are allowed. The adventure will begin soon so make sure your hands is on the poke ball. Meanwhile, I still need to post a profile of my ...

    Jul 18, 2007


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield