User avatar

Squall

  • Archive Re: Eidolon's Chains

    Name: Claren Espmer Picture: Age: 21 Description of appearance: She has blond hair that’s mid-neck length, almost looks like a grown out A-line, fair skin and under medium build. She ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Eidolon's Chains

    Eidolon’s Chains Story: In Lindblum, an eidolon commits a terrible crime when she steals a powerful artifact from the King’s Chambers. The eidolon is a near immortal being that looks ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Loki

    The soft rustling of the leaves had brought out a strange calmness in her. When she was out treating the people that had been made sick by the disease or ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    "Hold still." Eir poured another bucket of water onto the boy's wound. She then wrapped a clean cloth around it and tied a knot. "Here, drink this." She handed to ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    Name: Eir Position: She is the daughter (princess) of the King and part of the Royal Family that serves Odin. She is proficient in various forms of healing, especially herb-craft ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    As I'm such a feminist and that my mock exams are now over, I think I'll take Eir and join this story book :D I'll post my profile once I ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Karman Mayfield It was night. The food court was brightly lit and smelled of mould, creeping through from the cracks in the walls. Karman sat by the corner, her chin ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Yes you can start now. Mind you, I won't be posting my part of the story till like 1-2 days later due to internal assessments and revision and homework.

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Lily: Yip, that's better. Layleun: Hrmm interesting stealth/ support character. I really like the mapping of the city and the robbery raid ideas, it adds quite a nice layer with ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    God: Take your time man. Lily: Can you add more details regarding the character's personality and what she thinks and feels? After that, try to add a bit more details ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Name: Karman Mayfield Age: 18 Song which represents her: Californication- Red Hot Chili Peppers Description of appearance: Karman is of above average height, has dirty, dark brown hair at shoulder's ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Introduction: There is a city located between the sea and the mountains, governed by a Royal Family for many centuries. As precipitation often occurs, the Royal Family hires scientists and ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time and Time again

    Hey Kitty15, do you mind if my character goes solo at the moment in the storybook? Thanks. This is somewhat crap since it feels rushed and doesn't follow my writing ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Time and Time again

    Name: Dimitri Alias: Cataract of the Hourglass Age: 19 Hair: Brown hair that flows down to his shoulders. Hair covers one of his eyes. Eyes: Brown (though they are sometimes ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Time and Time again

    Hey Kitty, this is actually a pretty good idea. I like. May I ask if I could incoporate the race/ job classes of my fantasy to this story book? I ...

    Nov 12, 2007


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom