User avatar

Squall

  • Art & Photography Re: sunrise pics

    The first one had that symbolic feel to it. It's felt as though it is intended for a certain theme. I liked how the trees are like shadowy. It intensifies ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: more sunrise pics

    I love the first one so much. Never had I seen the sun create a orange redish haze like that in the sky. The last one was good too. The ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music- Guitar/Bass wielding lovers

    This was good. I like how you did a back view of them instead of a front view. Adds more mystery to them. The holding hand thing also adds more ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirates

    Haha I like! Girl pirates have always rocked my boat. Guys are getting too old for the job:)

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing

    Oh my god! I love cardcaptor sakura. It's one mean anime. Anyways, I liked how you used the colours. The thumb for the hand seems a bit off though but ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon(Pic Thread)

    I like Shiva. It's quite original and the design for it rocks.

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fleurs

    I like the 3rd one the best. It has that amazing lighting effect to it and the background was appropriate for the flower. The last one is 2nd best because ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: even more sunrise pics

    The third one was my favourite, closely followed by the last one because it seemed interesting to look at. The first and second seemed similar and it was simply clouds, ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon

    Maybe I should read it. I've seen some copies of it in my school library.

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How on earth do you describe physical pain

    Sup people. Onto the point: There is this theme contest I want to enter and it is about physical pain. Now, being a peaceful person, I have little to no ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Apprentice

    Hrmm for some reason, I like this pic even though I really don't like freckles on characters. The feckles gave me an idea that she was some tomboyish farm girl ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture of my "Last Sentinel" in my story

    Hey ya guys ^^ For all those who have read my fantasy story, Angelsea I: The Last Sentinel, you would know about one of the two currently introduced characters. This ...

    Feb 5, 2007


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver