User avatar

Squall

  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I love how when somebody even just mentions Eragon/Paolini we all just jump at it =D It's so amazing. Following what she said, I'm sure there are other authors who ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    I'm going to give this a star. I feel inspired looking at this. It's like she's twirling her soul/ life energy as a weapon, like a pair of bolas. If ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series

    Hrmm I read the first Pendragon book. It's a decent read but too simple in my opinion. The characters are quite well developed in a sense and I like how ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: steady ready

    I like the second one too. Her outfit and expression fits very well with the environment, not to mention she's quite pretty lol.

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Cute Flower Girl

    The eye lashes and the way the legs were drawn make her seem rather distorted. The colours of shading is rather of. Either go with a certain tone of shades ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fan Lady

    The shape of the arms look weird and the head is unnatural in shape. Hair seems to be too long as it is a bit longer than the head. Other ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Phoenix Guard

    The elf ears seem a bit too long and it appears as though the legs aren't connected that well with the pelvis area.

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Vegeta - Dragonball Z

    The details and shading in this is amazingly done. It looks quite realistic and does show a lot of skill in your work :) I think the hair sticks out ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photographs illustrating my poem

    I like the idea of a doll staring out a window. Many ideas and thoughts can be generated by the doll and it could go either way.

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Super Mario Bros.

    It's pretty well drawn and the style of shading works well for him. The forehead seems bigger than normal but probably because the head itself seems a bit too big.

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon

    Lol Flora. I remember this. You showed me this picture when we first met online. I actually would like to see this coloured. It is very well drawn so it ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Unwanted Beauty

    The chin, face and nose are out of proportion. However, the cigar in her mouth and the way that she ties her hair does portray her character.

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Wall Painting

    Whoa that's pretty nice. Accurate and well drawn.

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ink on Paper

    I like the character design of Hunter's character. He looks ready to blow up some zombies. The way he holds the gun, his facial expressions and the equipment that he ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    Lol a lot of trees and grass. I like the bridge and the steps. It fits so well with it's natural surroundings.

    Sep 9, 2007


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard