User avatar

Squall

  • Art & Photography Re: Faerie Girl

    Not bad. The chin needs some work as it seems a bit out of shape (doesn't have that smoothness to it). The arms also do not seem that consistent. It ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Painting and New Graphic

    I quite like the first picture Adam. It does well in representing the idea that fire and water cannot be together since water puts out the fire. However, I thought ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippocampus Monstrae

    Hey there. I quite like this. You use colour well to create a rainbow like seahorse (which is pretty unique in a sense lol). The eyes seem a bit square-ish ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 2

    Hello Spring. Were you not able to keep the camera still for the first picture? It seems a bit fuzzy to my eyes. You might also want to center shot ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    The hair is seriously off. It's like he's wearing a towel over his head. Also, from my experiences with physics, the torso won't go off at an angle like when ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eggs.

    Hi there. The outline of the left egg doesn't look as smooth as the one on the right. As a result, this makes the left egg seem disfigured in a ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures from the sea

    Lol Dreamer, why are there stumps on the beach? I think you should soon the camera out more in the first picture. It's too close in. The same with the ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Ghost Writer

    I didn't do a lot before I started because I was being lazy but I've done quite a chunk so far today and It doesn't feel quite write. Pun intended? ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A gathering light

    Actually I'm gonna take back on what I said in my post above. After actually finishing the book, I actually understood as to why Jennifer wrote it in the way ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A gathering light

    I'm currently reading "A Gathering Light" for my novel study in my English class. I think it's a pretty alright book, but I don't really like Mattie's character, as she ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: I really like this pic!!

    Wow you're a good drawer LAF. I love the curls on the hair and the body of the girl. The picture has this kinda anime feel to it which somehow ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Behind the Soul...

    What programme did you use for that? I get the impression that the soul likes music due to the way the pattern moves.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Fantasy Wolf

    I like the 2nd one the best. I also think the neck looks a bit long and it doesn't really seem to show the body. Just gave me that impression.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Portrait

    I think there needs to be a theme to this. I mean your a pretty girl, but I don't see the message behind it. Look up Deviant art, the pictures ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Andy

    It definately needs colour. The style also seems kinda too simple, even though it's cute to look at. I think it needs some higher degree of technique for it to ...

    Apr 20, 2008


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)