User avatar

Squall

  • Lounge, The Re: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

    I also need to get that game too. After I finish MP3: Corruption on hypermode difficulity first :)

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Most Awards!

    Most likely to be a janitor: Vernon ( It suits you very well) YWS Clown: Mattster Most spirited: PenguinAttack ( Princess Pingu, I'm at your service ) Most chatty: Lindsay ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Evils Of The Wii!!!

    There is a way to the Wii... You just gotta be pro enough at games to figure it out LoL. I beat people at boxing sitting on the couch barely ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Someone should build us a teleporting device lmao.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    H.O.U.S.E , Ghost Whisperer, CSI

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Evils Of The Wii!!!

    Lol. Playing Resident Evil 4 on the wii = pwnage :)

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    So do I but I'm broke as and not to mention I'm only 15. I actually want to meet other writers that are in YWS though lol.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    I think it would be better if it was split into the regions. (Eg: People that live in CA meet up somewhere in CA, people in NZ meet somewhere in ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Lol I love Panic at the Disco. They present themes in very original and interesting ways. Not to mention the music is so catchy and it just rocks!

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Harry Potter Character Screen Names

    [spoiler]George: Lend_me_ur_ear[/spoiler]

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Harry Potter Character Screen Names

    Kreacher: "head/floor"

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    I'm going to buy a Wii specifically for the purpose of playing the new Smash Bros game, lol. Play me online at it. I'll kick your butt :twisted:

    May 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lol this is what I look like now

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Console do you prefer?

    Playstation 3 most definetly. Though Zelda is bomb, it's the only reason I'll consider picking up a Wii this Christmas. Playstation 3 has the best selection of games and will, ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    I beat zelda a week ago. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess rocks! Midna has such an amazing and original personality. The ending to Twilight Princess almost made me cry ...

    Feb 1, 2007


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins