-
Re: sanctum is real
Man I'm like reckless as on sanctum nowadays. But hey, at least I killed Nate yet again XD
May 4, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Oooo Rieda, you make me go coo coo...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Oh Rieda, your so smexy.
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: sanctum is real
Thanks for the rpg nate XD P.S: Hunt me down you guys! He set a bounty on my head for 1.2k XD
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
I wanna pinch Camille's face! She's so adorable.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Silly people... evolution does exist!
that like a new pokemon from a new pokemon series? Or did you just make him up?
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Overeasy: You look sassy in the 2nd pic.
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Vivi...I am now your loyal servant. Command me at your will mistress! "bows"
Mar 3, 2008 -
Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!
Used to be Squallz, now Fayth (as in The Fayth from Final Fantasy X), though I might be changing it again soon.
Feb 12, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Ayra...I had a feeling that you were pretty...but not this pretty. I'm shocked.
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Well aren't you a pretty sight Pingu.
Dec 29, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
LAF that pic of you is cute. I like how your hair and blue green eyes stand out with your pale white face. The glasses makes you look smart and ...
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: Good books out there?
I recommend "The Old Kingdom Trilogy" by Garth Nix. That is consist of Sabriel, Lirael and Abhorsen. Be warned though that you need to have a good thinking mind to ...
Dec 11, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
Madhatter and Ayra :p
Dec 4, 2007 -
Re: Free Rice
Lol 7k in a day. I can't picture myself doing that.
Dec 2, 2007
