-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Emma: Dang! I'd kill for a room like that. Gwen: Whoa, you look a lot more grown up now.
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: gawd this is hard!
Vivi, try writing to express an idea or theme to the audience. A lot of writers write to simply express their views. For example, in "The Lovely Bones", one of ...
Nov 21, 2008 -
Re: Tryin To Come Back
Yay, Vivi is back. You better stay for good this time eh?
Nov 20, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Feeling sexy eh Overeasy? Bittersweet: haha, the baby is cute as
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Castlesinthesky: Wow, you really are pretty. :D Layleun: You are pretty too. Nice costumes by the way. I've only posted in this thread once. Guess I should do so again. ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: Barack Obama - President Elect
Yay. Obama ftw :D
Nov 5, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Nice Adam! Didn't know that you had grown facial hair.
Oct 19, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Ah Stolenhearts, pleasant eye candy :D
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Match Maker
Are you on a high Heather? Me and Suzie? Omg lol.
Sep 12, 2008 -
Re: The Dark Knight
The film was so good, I became addicted to one of Joker's phrases: "Why so serious? :twisted: " Watched it on imax with my friends :D
Sep 10, 2008 -
Re: how big is your book collection?
4. Prefer to just lend books out of the library. Saves $$
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: 2008 Beijing Olympics
Yeah the opening was really good. I was playing an MMORPG when it was on and I found myself focusing much more on the tv than the game (and I'm ...
Aug 9, 2008 -
Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'
I might actually watch it later, though it looks like it follows very closely with the structures of the originals.
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!
Happy birthday Nate. Man don't you feel old.
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
What a hardout Saint Razorblade.
May 10, 2008
