User avatar

Squall

  • Lounge, The Re: January Instructor of the Month: Jiggity

    Congratz Jiggister (throws confetti).

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Angels, you are pretty lol. Mind if I ask as to what's your nationality?

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Themed Chat Night (30/12/2008 10:00pm GMT)

    Oh! Thank you. If I can't find a role, then I still need a date. *waggles eyebrows at everyone* Clo, you can be our electronica dance queen :D

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Years Resolutions

    Here I go: 1) Talk to people more. 2) Get a piece of poetry or fictional piece published in Redraft 2009 (a competition where you submit a poem or prose ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    Let's see - there's Squall and Galerius, and wismann and Nate. I believe Incandescence is a boy, as is... Samuel Garrison. Conrad Rice, too. That's seven so far, out of ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    It's nice to see that you look a little more mature now Vivi.

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: December Instructor of the Month: Squall

    Oh my God, thank you Teague for choosing me as instructor of the month. I'm very gracious to receive such an honor and I'll promise that I'll try to keep ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Slade, Clo, Ari, Lucy and Layleun all on one page. Very pretty girls "bows" Anyways, here's some of the pics that I took about 20 minutes ago.

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Moderator: Kitty15

    Congratz Heather. I had a strong feeling that you would make it to that position one day. You've been so active and friendly throughout the site and an inspiration to ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Okay, I'm Just Extatic

    Hey there Lily. I think the reason why your piece got featured with 9 stars is because it's actually pretty good writing. It's honest, simple and quite heart felt. It ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Pay per Page Model?

    Dreamer, I said "if" it was implimented so I didn't fall for it XD I also put "lol" at the front to show that I had understood Nate's cruel, sick ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Pay per Page Model?

    Lol. I'm going to drive my family poor if this is implimented.

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I don't see why you should be upset that you lost the bet Spring, you are pretty.

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What In The Jiminy Cricket Is Twilight?

    I couldn't agree more, Jig. You're lucky you don't live in the US; I heard about Twilight the entire ride to school this morning. :x If I were to ever ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Whoa Sureal, didn't you once had an emo fringe? Looking good though man. I finally managed to borrow my mum's camera. :D

    Nov 24, 2008


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse