-
Re: First Impression
Just another person in chat. Kind of talkative lol.
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
8/10
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: Match Maker
Rosey Unicorn and Gladius
Sep 27, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Your black jumper makes you look kind of older Adnamarine.
Feb 5, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
I tattle on Dreamer coz you are my salvation. When I was on the verge of failing a creative writing assessment, you helped me pinpoint the reason as to why ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: The First YWS duet...
I feel tempted to do a duet now...
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Holy smokes angel....I'll never see you the same way again... You are pretty.
Jul 19, 2009 -
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATEY-POO!
Happy birthday Nate :)
May 29, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
One more pic of me (taken today)
May 2, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Some more pics of me taken with the DSI, including the legendary pic of me actually smiling "gasps"
Apr 29, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Just some pics of me testing my bro's DSI out. To me, it's like a gamer's version of an Ipod/Camera lol My bro lol.
Apr 20, 2009 -
Re: Two New Additions to Big Brother!
Congratz Teague and Sureal.
Apr 18, 2009 -
Re: Chat room game: When writers unite
OK. This was a game that Mattster and I (mainly Mattster) devised in the chat room at 3:30 a.m. New Zealand time. This is how the games works: The moderator ...
Apr 13, 2009 -
Re: Reviews vs. Posting
"Points to the information beneath his avatar." Not really :)
Mar 30, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Ooo Castlesinthesky, you are smexy as always.
Jan 8, 2009
