User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angelsea I: The Last Sentinel (posted a bit of ch 2)

    Thank you magic and ele for your review. With all the reviews I have receieved, I managed to come up with another way to express the story. I was eating ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angelsea I: The Last Sentinel (posted a bit of ch 2)

    Thanks for all for the reviews. I worked according to what most had said and began clearing out what I believe is purple proses. I have hosted the edited version ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Console do you prefer?

    Playstation 3 most definetly. Though Zelda is bomb, it's the only reason I'll consider picking up a Wii this Christmas. Playstation 3 has the best selection of games and will, ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture of my "Last Sentinel" in my story

    Hey ya guys ^^ For all those who have read my fantasy story, Angelsea I: The Last Sentinel, you would know about one of the two currently introduced characters. This ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Faith Amrita

    Hi guys. Normally I won't post on romances but I thought I might as well since one person told me to share a short story that I wrote for english. ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental: chapter 4

    Hrmm it's alright at the moment but what I dislike was repetition. For example: Kevin tried to move, but his legs wouldn't budge. He stood there frozen in fear. The ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nightfall (Starfall)

    "Do you know why our skies our starless, Carys?" Meant to be "Do you know why our skies are starless, Carys?" I love how you kept feeding the reader of ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angelsea I: The Last Sentinel (posted a bit of ch 2)

    Hi there. I have always been a fan of RPG games such as Final Fantasy. So I decided to attempt to write a fantasy story of myself. This is my ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    I beat zelda a week ago. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess rocks! Midna has such an amazing and original personality. The ending to Twilight Princess almost made me cry ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scall's Magic

    I liked how you described the action, though I'm confused as how the characters got this way. Maybe you should write a prologue which details the events?

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys

    Hey guys. My name's Andy, 15 years old and I live in nz ^^ I'm a big RPG fan (go final fantasy!!) student and a godlike character (lol joking) I ...

    Feb 1, 2007


No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance