User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fragments: Misdirecting Chaos

    I liked your story. Good descriptions and well thought out setting. I can't really relate myself to your characters yet but I believe I will soon. That's all I have ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beyond

    I started reading the prologue slowly until I came to the word "elves." Then I just scanned it and I thought to myself...this sounds cliche. Ask yourself, out of all ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Assassin King pt. 4

    It was good. Not my type of read but still good. I liked how you build up the fact that a missing character could had been a demon. However, your ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angelsea I: The Last Sentinel (posted a bit of ch 2)

    I like to thank Ending Karama. If it wasn't for you mate, I wouldn't have pushed myself to my limit in developing the story to it's fullest potential. Thank you ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angelsea I: The Last Sentinel (posted a bit of ch 2)

    Until now, I have yet to type the word naive. I apologize for critiquing it. I'm not trying to start a bash war here, so I'm hoping (assuming) that we ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Day As A Widow

    This isn't cliche. Period. I loved the way how the descriptions all join together to create a picture of a mass funeral. I see you had to use all the ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angelsea I: The Last Sentinel (posted a bit of ch 2)

    Maybe it's just because fantasy fiction isn't my cup of tea, but I didn't really get into this. It was mildly enjoyable, but that's stretching it a tad for me. ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Inevitabilities - Chapter One

    Hrmm when I read your story, I had to force myself to read it. Like it contained a lot of meaningless information which just drags the story. That's the reason ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hope you enjoy

    When I first read feels like a chore.. Don't include the histroy until at least chapter 2. And I also don't like the idea of the "purebloods" I mean if ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Belda's dust

    Prologue Small ripples slowly glided up and down the beach, giving out little splash like sounds as they hit the crevices between the pebbles that ran the full length of ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The beginning of a hope to be good story....

    The father inspected the child. Instantly Valdor's father know that the baby was not of the elven race. The father asked if Valdor knew anything of the parents or who ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angelsea I: The Last Sentinel (posted a bit of ch 2)

    Thank you Rieda and Ktk. Anyhoo, I have made a few more edits to prologue and ch 1 and I have posted a bit of chapter 2. Please crit on ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    Boo yeah I managed to answer "no" to all my questions. Hehe. Now to continue writing my novel "God mode turned on"

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lol this is what I look like now

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Words - Complete Short Story

    I liked the storyline. It was interesting to an extent. However I had two concerns. I didn't liked the fact that the story flowed on from conversations. I personally believed ...

    Feb 9, 2007


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes