User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest part I and II

    The flash left imprints of the man's shocked face to be forever imprinted her mind. This bit is awkward when I read it. Change it. Your story has potential but ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tempest at Leurs (Part I)

    Hrmm interesting. It seems there are some actions behind the scenes. I loved the fact that you made a new fantasy creature. Hope you will be successful in it. The ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: umm.... I'l think of one later (revised edition)

    I thought it lacked scenary description and setting. Other than that, it was ok. Maybe because this was only the prologue that I didn't enjoy it that much. Looking for ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Prologue

    Added some detail about their holiday and provided small hints of the environment of a certain part of the planet in my fantasy. When I read the older version, it ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Emergence (Updated 6/29/07)

    This was a good read Hunter. Loved the way you described the action. The sceneary descriptions accompanied the emotions of the characters well. My only concern is that I didn't ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Prologue

    Prologue The mornings had not been the same ever since a white-sea mist enshrouded the bay. The sky was dark and the stars shadowed by the clouds. Rain water filled ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Belda's dust

    Sorry guys!!! I'll review chapter 1 and 2 and see what I can do. Remember, Azzia deserves much better than being sold off!!! Selling her like does not bode well.

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tempest at Leurs (Part I)

    Yeah I just re read it and it's clear to me now lol. Now I worry about my story and maybe I rushed it too much lol.

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tempest at Leurs (Part I)

    The story is good in this. However, I believe that you will struggle for ideas in the middle of the story since you have revealed a little bit more than ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Belda's dust

    The problem in why not many people are reading it I believe is mainly because chapter 1 and 2 do not flow that well with the prologue. Azzia looks like ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angelsea I: The Last Sentinel (posted a bit of ch 2)

    Right now I have added more detail to the prologue. I'm still deciding whether I should do the same for chapter 1 or do it for chapter 2. Anyhoo I'm ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One

    Hrmm I aien't really interested in settings in fantasy taking place in real life but that's just my opinion. Anyhoo it had caught my interest..until after the second transition. The ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Very short , i need idea's to continue the story , and i

    In his earlier years he was a bigheaded mercenary who had an awful lot of sex . When you put that bit in, then you have totally killed your story. ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Setisia - Chapter 1 - edited

    Interesting, I loved your descriptions, gave me a strong idea of where the story takes place. The problem why you aren't geting much critiques is usually people don't have much ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A beginning...

    You have good descriptions...but too much of it and the plot was kinda slow. But I'm interested to see where this will head, this kinda reminds me of kindgom hearts ...

    Feb 23, 2007


If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia