User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blacklake

    Meh...Dorren seems kinda boring in personality. Is there anything that you can put in there to distinguish him from the rest. The story seems a bit cliche at the moment ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Prologue

    Man... to be separated from icecream... oh and your family too, I suppose :lol: It's great. When are you posting the next part? :wink: Working on it now ^^

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wanderings (v2!)

    Meh all I can say that it is ok for now. Need to see more of the story for me to come up with a comment.

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Debate 2: The driving age should be raised to 18

    Hey guys, there is going to be another debate in 2 weeks time. We have won the last debate and now hoping to win this one. This is how the ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Debate: School more important in teaching values than family

    Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Andy Lo and I am the second speaker on our team. Today, I will be talking about what are family values, why ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Debate: School more important in teaching values than family

    Hey guys. I'm looking for critques for my debate. It's on the above moot and I desperately seek any help avaliable. Any advice offered here I'll take into careful consideration. ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Apprentice

    Hrmm for some reason, I like this pic even though I really don't like freckles on characters. The feckles gave me an idea that she was some tomboyish farm girl ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    I find your characters boring. There is little to no plot and everything was...well boring. Think on this on how you can make this more entertaining.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We're all new at some point or another ^_^

    Hyea Jenna ^_^ My book is a fantasy, based on re-occurring dreams I've had over the past couple years. I finally decided to take them and put them onto paper, ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 1

    Like I said, this is good and the characters make me want to read this more. It's funny that I told you to make this a fantasy, as I plan ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Off the Edge of the Rainbow.

    Hrmm this is ok. The idea to this is alright. The problem is that some bits in your story doesn't fit with the setting and the action that it is ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: new evil is born

    I finished chapter 3 and can't be bothered going on as it was starting to get cliche. Your characters all seem to be nothing but weak. Seriously.They seem to have ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Melody nights

    Ok please space your paragraphs. I had a struggle in reading this. -He was wanted four murdering five cities and three villages, but hopefully she didn’t know that.- This bit ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled

    First of all, can you please space your paragraphs? Ok onto nitty gritty of chapter 1 -The amount of killings was rising, and these humans were killed like all the ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 2 new feelings

    -Dawn had finished all her homework at Study Hall. - Isn't there meant to be a "the" in front of Study Hall? -The loong hike up the stairs- Typo hon ...

    Mar 9, 2007


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken