-
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
8.5/10 I like the brightness and emotion of the pic. Omg maple character pic lol.
May 23, 2007 -
Re: Necropolis
Name: Raya Cooper Age: 16 Eye colour: Brown Hair: Long and dark Physique: Medium height, slim Education: In college Pros: Friendly (has lots of friends at school), out going and ...
May 23, 2007 -
Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 13
Haha I like Quinn's personality. She seems to be quite open and active and doesn't really mind showing her "cough" :twisted: You made some grammer and spelling errors. I'm not ...
May 22, 2007 -
Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 12
My God Vernon, you've taken nudity to the extreme haven't you? lol Ok overall I think it was ok in the ideas but here are some problems I had while ...
May 19, 2007 -
Re: Intrepidity - My NaNo Novel
Nice work. One of the few stories on the fantasy forum that has ever kept my attention. Well done XD I love how you bleneded magical elements in a modern ...
May 18, 2007 -
Re: Prelude to: Harestin, The Tale Of
Prelude In the time of your Ancestors, there was a brave tribe that decided to cross the great sea that they lived by, to create new settlements. And so they ...
May 18, 2007 -
Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Prologue
First off, violent misuse of ellispes!! That is '...' a technique for suspense in an unsuspensful story, it just doesnt work, Disrupts the flow. There were quite a few minor ...
May 16, 2007 -
Re: The Story of Skye Phantom - Chapter 1
Yet a strange part of him, an animal instinct begged her not to stop, to keep draining his energy so he would be soulless like her. -- Is soulless spelt ...
May 7, 2007 -
Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Prologue
Posted a quarter of chapter 1.
Apr 18, 2007 -
Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 1
I concur, he has improved from his previous works. I read them and I was like "Man this story owns the other ones badly."
Mar 29, 2007 -
Re: Debate 3: Should NZ abandon their nuclear free policy?
Hey guys. We lost the last debate barely. We were so stupid. We could have one if we rebutted about the fact that even 18 year olds are influenced by ...
Mar 28, 2007 -
Re: Debate 2: The driving age should be raised to 18
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Andy Lo and I am the second speaker on our team. “It’s not the driving age it’s how we’re driving.” If this ...
Mar 22, 2007 -
Re: PORK EPIC #3
Hrmm I liked your setting. Hrmm I don't know much about your characters at this stage. Maybe include more action that tells me a bit more about them?
Mar 21, 2007 -
Re: PORK EPIC #2
I like this. It was original and a good read. Though, I think your dialogue might need some work.
Mar 20, 2007 -
Re: Change
Hrmm this is ok I guess. Don't really know who is the other person is but meh. I liked the way on how you describe the change. That's all I ...
Mar 18, 2007
