User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Waiting In Between, Prouloge

    Judging from your descriptions, this takes place somewhere similar to our time? I can really echo what everyone else is saying, not to mention it is too short for me ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 18

    Hi Vernon. I noticed some grammatical mistakes when I was reading this. Missing punctuation, run on sentences etc etc. It really distracts the flow of the story. I had to ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Double Dad" Chapters 8 and 9

    Nice grammer and word choice. Your sentences connected well and thus I didn't need to push myself to read it. Though, it's a bit short and I don't know what ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    8:55 P.M Ashville Motorway The bridge crossed over the Ashville Harbour, leading into the city centre. On the water’s surface, the reflection of the moon was distorted from the ebbing ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    “Boo yeah, you girls can’t catch me now!” Raya applied her weight into her feet. She began to slide the blades of her skates to the side, tearing the icy ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Faith Amrita

    Whoa it has been like 3 months since I last posted this and people are still reading it. Maybe I should extend this piece more.

    May 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chicken Fried Rice

    This was good. I love your word choice. Simple and straight to the point. I also liked how the character is already starting to develop a relationship with someone. Makes ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    “I wonder if I take you home, would you still be in love baby, in love baby.” Espona grabbed the cable of Raya’s ipod nano and pulled the ear piece ...

    May 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: silent whispers part 1

    Hrmm interesting. I liked your word choice and what the character thought of the cave. I wished the sentences were more linked though. It seems to jump from one thing ...

    May 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Double Dad" prologue

    Haha this was a crack up lol. Lucy I could have never come up with that. I can't really think as openly as you. I love how you combine the ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    I'm going to buy a Wii specifically for the purpose of playing the new Smash Bros game, lol. Play me online at it. I'll kick your butt :twisted:

    May 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8.5/10 Love the contrast and brightness of the picture and the emotion it portrays.

    May 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Story of Skye Phantom - Chapter 2

    Hrmm I think the first half of this was kinda boring. Not enough substance in the first half to entertain me. It was like watching some black and white people ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    “The stars are still clouded?” Raya was gazing at the dark sky, blanketed by the ebbing clouds. The garden was illuminated throughout by night lamps, placed in each of the ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Existence

    I like this. Simple and straight to the point. I can picture the stars and how we all at times gaze at them and wonder "What is the real meaning ...

    May 24, 2007


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence