User avatar

Squall

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Posthumous (nee KMTG, nee Double Dad) chapter 11

    Hrmm I quite liked your descriptions in this chapter. I can see the characters quite clearly. Lacks some scenary descriptions though. Nothing really much happened too. It seems a bit ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rach

    Hi there. I don't really like army/war kind of stuff. But the way you've written it, I read it word by word. For a strange reason, I'm somewhat interested in ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Devil's Walk (Chapter Two, Part One)

    I actually quite like this. There was a good combination of description and I like the feelings you conveyed of the character. For a bar in the city, you described ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He Loves Me He Loves Me Not...

    Hi Amanda, remember me? lol Anyways, onto my crit. I noticed you've repeated some thoughts of the girl several times in the piece. It kinda put me off a bit. ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Queen of Dolls

    I didn't get scared by this (happens when you've been desensatized by video games lol). However I thought it was quite interesting and original. The way you worded the story ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths - Prologue

    The second one was better. I wasn't pwned by info dumps like the first one did to me (ouchies) The background can be expanded on. That is, add some descriptions ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Pikara's theme: The Moon Plains

    Hi guys. This is my first attempts at wrting a theme song for a character. I started developing a liking for my current main character so I thought I should ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Concussion

    I like riverlight. Seems quite upbeat and nice descriptions. Like to hear it in music form though lol.

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Nightfall

    Hrmm interesting. Guild wars. I heard it is a good MMORPG. Might try it out sometime. First of all. Spacing please!! I nearly had to use eye drops (not really ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 20

    Hrmm I realized in some bits there was more telling than showing. For example: She leant over and kissed him with such passion he was shocked he felt tears coming ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: More to Be Desired [Chapter 2]

    Hrmm it's quite short for a chapter. Didn't really tell me much besides the fact that the mirror is dangerous and they are a couple. Expand more on the situation ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: We are the Flame [1]

    Thanks. I'm trying to make this as uncliched as possible, so there wont be any garlic. Crosses and holy water though, but only as torture. ;D. I noticed that I ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: We are the Flame [1]

    Hi JCobsesed, remember me? lol I quite liked the perspective that you wrote the vampire in. The ideas she portrayed I believe were quite intruging. However, I had two problems ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled as of now

    Hrmm it was good but confusing at the same time. The conversation kinda threw me off a bit. Maybe because there was a bit of a lack of scenary description ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper’s Sepulchral I : Chapter 1: The Season of the Pikara

    Chapter I: The Season of the Pikara Pikara bounced down the street of the seaside town, which lay nestled at the foot of a mountain. She was worried. If she ...

    Jun 29, 2007


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx