User avatar

Squall

  • Archive Re: Poke'mon Allstars 0.01

    “Are you up Dawn?” Her mother was knocking gently on the bed room door. “I’m so up!” she replied while still tying the yellow bow on the side of her ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Poke'mon Allstars 0.01

    I'm sorry, Although I had nothing to do with this... Okay, lets start over. I'm Dorian and you follow me to my tent, you ask me if you could join. ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Harry Potter Character Screen Names

    [spoiler]George: Lend_me_ur_ear[/spoiler]

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Harry Potter Character Screen Names

    Kreacher: "head/floor"

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How on earth do you describe physical pain

    Sup people. Onto the point: There is this theme contest I want to enter and it is about physical pain. Now, being a peaceful person, I have little to no ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Posthumous Chapter 12

    I actually quite like this. I liked how you use simple words to portray the deeper emotions of the character. It was done very well. I think you told us ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Poke'mon Allstars 0.01

    That's allowed ayumi (I'll just edit the rules a bit to fit you)

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Poke'mon Allstars 0.01

    The wind swept from the mountains and down into the town of Twinleaf. It brushed passed the shrubs in a garden, squeezed through the gaps in the fence and travelled ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 Captain Sparrow with that girl is kinda funny but the bluryness ate some of your points up hon.

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Poke'mon Allstars 0.01

    The above entries are allowed. The adventure will begin soon so make sure your hands is on the poke ball. Meanwhile, I still need to post a profile of my ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Poke'mon Allstars 0.01

    Ok you guys are in. The story will begin soon. Right now, I'm figuring whether if I should make this story book take place in the real world or not.

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Poke'mon Allstars 0.01

    Welcome to Poke'mon Allstars, where all the heroes and villians in Poke'mon history unite and duke it out. The battlefield you ask? Sinnoh Region. The region is mountainous and temperate, ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest XIII

    I think this was well written. You managed to balance description and the emotion of the characters well. Dialogue wise, it was good but could be a bit better. The ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twin Riddles

    Hrmm I actually quite enjoyed this for a fanfic. The dialogue you used suited the characters well. You portrayed the villains and the heroes of HP well in this. What ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Pokemon Sinnoh Region (Squallz version) Prologue:Eve of Dawn

    Hi guys. I love Pokemon so much and especially Dawn. I love how she talks and how cute she is on the cartoon. However, I thought she lacked depth, the ...

    Jul 13, 2007


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein