User avatar

Squall

  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon

    Maybe I should read it. I've seen some copies of it in my school library.

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tales of Arc (Prologue Pt 2)

    Hey Daniel. Now that is what I call a prologue! Right into the action! I liked how you describe the temple and the emotion it portrayed. It was intruging and ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A vampire's attempt at revenge.

    Hrmm this was ok. I think you could had added more description to the characters and the environment and develop the characters more. The problem I had was when Adanya ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Rise of the Blood Dogs

    Name: Zenbell Race: Arcanite Age: 20 Hair: Silver Eyes: Black Appearance: Tall and slim. Wears special black robes. Though not physically strong, he does have some muscles. Personality: Does not ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 13

    This was ok. The problem with is was that it somewhat lacked descriptions in terms of the background. You had it in some places but I wasn't really painting a ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tales of Arc (Prologue Pt 1)

    Hi there. I've read your welcome and I'm glad you have such a fancy for fantasy. I hope you're a fan of Final Fantasy. Onwards to my critique. To me, ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Chapter 2: Law and Magic

    Thanks for the help guys. I've edited it so it doesn't read like an info dump now (I hope lol)

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Watching You

    I'm not a fan of love stories but you did this very well. It was straight to the point and flowed along nicely. The way it was written was nice ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Order of Atlantis: A New Kingdom

    Oh my god! I love this. You used the right amout of description to allow us to be able picture the scene. And hell, it is like Final Fantasy lol. ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Atreyin: Chapter One

    Hahahah. I like ideas in this story. Hacking wizards...lol. It was also quite funny in some bits and made me want to read more. Now for the bad stuff. You ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beads

    I liked the ideas portrayed in this. It has this mystery element that drove me to read on. I didn't expect beads to have that kind of effect haha. You ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I could talk to you forever

    I liked the flow of this story. It was simple and easy to understand. The ideas in this story were similar to some of the asian soaps that I've watched. ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Chapter 2: Law and Magic

    Chapter II: Law and Magic Before she placed the cellphone back into the pockets of her skirt, Pikara looked at the time, displayed at the top right corner of the ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Alex DeJule

    I like this. You portrayed the character well with the lyrics. I think this song suits well for rock or rap. It has that snappyness to it. Dunno what you ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gorrath: Part 3

    Hrmm this was quite well written. It's similar to how I write and so I followed it easily. Good job on that. I think I need to read the other ...

    Jul 27, 2007


Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi