User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Ferride Chapter 2

    “Maver, take the prisoner back down to the cellar, discreetly try and make a back entrance,” he whispered. “ Dialogue doesn't sound too natural here. I wouldn't use the word ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Iriad (part 6)

    Another good part. Well done. I wonder who is this girl. I have a feeling they would get into a relationship lol. One problem is that there isn't much description ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Iriad (part 5)

    Well magicman had said what I need to say. Not my favourite part but it flowed well and I believe it will lead to another conflict. Onto the next part.

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Iriad (Part 4)

    OMG cliff hanger! Now I want to know what the person in question has done that had created this conflict between the characters. Another question that ran through my head ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Iriad (part 3)

    Ooo I like how you move the plot so smoothly and swiftly. Seems like a conflict has happened already and I wanna see where this will lead. Like the others ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Iriad (part 2)

    Nice to see Iriad can fight ^.^ You showed your main character's features and personality well. And in first person too! I wrote in first person before and it really ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Iriad

    Hi there. I think it's polite that I pay a visit to your work since I haven't seen you before. This piece had very little flaws and so it was ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Ferride Chapter 1

    Hi Phorcys. I enjoyed reading this. It reads like Artemis Fowl but done much better. So a pat on the back for that. The ideas you had in this were ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hell Found Me

    Hi Mythic, and welcome to YWS. Enough with mushy introductions, it's time to c c c c c cccc-critque 8) My name is Rhianna Leota and Hell is my worst ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: something I did for english (and not for england)

    Although it is a short story, I find that there is very little chaarcter developement, or that the character seems real. As the others have pointed out, there are also ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Whore of the Wind, Girl of the Tide

    Hi Phorcys. I believe I promised you a critique a few days ago on the chat and I believe that I should. Like a bull, gathering more strength, his walk ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flaughston:A Reign to End

    Hi there, I noticed you didn't receive any critques yet and so I thought I should help. He opened it up and saw was a narrow stairway going down into ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Song of the Secret Keepers

    Hi Kel you doll face lol. I had promised you a critique and here it is. "It was. And it is. I can feel it. Something is going on to ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Research Re: Contest on the theme, Climate Change

    Hi guys. I need some help on this contest lol. I've been pondering over this contest for a while now and I think I need more ideas to set it ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: To Escape A Dream, Pt 2

    Hi Mr Jiggly Puff. Thought I owe you back a critique since you reviewed the prologue of mines a while ago. And he raised the knife as if to plunge ...

    Jul 31, 2007


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines