User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Winter Memory

    Hi Magicman. I know you have a fancy for fantasy so I'm here to critque :) Snowflakes drifted down from the heavens. They spiraled and swirled in the winter air ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Emergence (Updated 6/29/07)

    Hi Hunter. Now that I've re read the story and the newest addition to the story, I actually quite enjoyed this. The way you wrote it, though complex, makes the ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elder's Secret (Removed)

    “Holy hell!” the cut grew together in an instant, leaving no sign of ever being there. I think there is a puncuation error here. It seems like it. He thought ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I haven't yet figured a name...

    Hi Angel. I thought the story was ok. You gave us too much information about the family and that bored me a bit. Quite a large bit of the story ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shadow Walker Edited version

    “Surrender!” its magically enhanced voice was heard by all, it echoed off the cold hard walls cutting deep into the minds of all who heard its cry. Comma should be ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Anthro Society: Prologue

    Sup Pendragon. The town was in chaos, people were running everywhere and gunshots were sounding off in the distance. Perosk’s mother was dragging him towards the forest in a rush. ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hedgewitch [Ch I]

    I quite liked this. It flowed along very well and I love the descriptions you used. It was fresh and really reflect the characters. I'm interested to see how the ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Willow and Wisp

    Couch works I think.

    Aug 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't take me back.

    Sup Lindsay. I thought this was pretty good. Hence, I should nit pick for you now Then they’ll take you home.” Mallory looked at her with big eyes. Big doesn't ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Willow and Wisp

    Hi Reyu. Thought I should pay you a visit. The vibrant glow of the rising moon flooded the hallway with silver light. Stain glass casting hundreds of beams of light ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: prologue-beneath the shadows

    Hi there. Griffin had slapped you and I think I'll do the same too. All he could do was stand there, two bodies side by side. Two girls, reaching the ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elder's Secret (Removed)

    Sup Adam. Time to nitpick :) (nitpicking means that your piece is good and that they are only picking on minor errors :D ) Tomorrow will be our first show ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Claudestine

    Adam had said what I wanted so I'll go on to giving you a nice ego stroke :) Well written and flowed along nicely. Since you haven't shown a main ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8.5/10 Kinda funny in a sick minded way.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Iriad (part 7)

    Interesting. We have a new character named Arrie. I wonder what role she'll play. Didn't spot any mistakes and I can't say anything else about this part since it's a ...

    Aug 5, 2007


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues