-
Re: Fleurs
I like the 3rd one the best. It has that amazing lighting effect to it and the background was appropriate for the flower. The last one is 2nd best because ...
Aug 16, 2007 -
Re: even more sunrise pics
The third one was my favourite, closely followed by the last one because it seemed interesting to look at. The first and second seemed similar and it was simply clouds, ...
Aug 16, 2007 -
Re: Expect the Unexpected
God this was good. Flowed along like a movie and the words you used created a crystal clear image in my mind. I pictured them talking in this fancy palace ...
Aug 16, 2007 -
Re: Blood in Her Wine
Hi Cutie (pinches face lol) His eyes would not leave hers. It was odd, though intimate, and frightening all at the same time. Nice hook. Sets the story up well. ...
Aug 16, 2007 -
Re: Poke'mon Allstars 0.01
Lol sorry I haven't posted on this yet. Been busy with stuff. Gonna post on this tomorrow. Nice work guys so far.
Aug 16, 2007 -
Re: Unknown Story Chap.11 part 3
Sup dude. I think I should give you a critque. Khor awoke into a dimly lit room and with the feeling of soft covers pressing against his bare chest. He ...
Aug 16, 2007 -
Re: Tamia's quest XII
Hi Nutty. "We had enough, yet, elf?" He leaned in closer, to study his victim closer. such a spirit, he thought. What fun. You used closer twice. That is awkward. ...
Aug 16, 2007 -
Re: Finding Atlantis (Prologue)
The Lady instinctively held the babe I dunno why but the babe bit makes it sound slutty. The rest I don't have problems with. Anyways, hi Jabber, thought I pay ...
Aug 16, 2007 -
Re: Elder's Secret (Removed)
Judging from the title, this chapter was quite predictable. I think it could had been more metaphoric or something that doesn't reveal the conflict in the chapter. I won't do ...
Aug 16, 2007 -
Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Chapter 3: The Beach Party
Chapter III: The Beach Party “Reception please.” Pikara lay on the bed, her legs dangling off the edge. She twisted the phone cord around her finger impatiently, waiting for the ...
Aug 16, 2007 -
Re: The Human Empire
I think this was good. Well described and well imagined. You pictured your MC well. It's quite well written, but jumps too much. I also think you could had characterized ...
Aug 15, 2007 -
Re: Elder's Secret (Removed)
Another good chapter. Nice pace and interesting turn of events. I liked chapter 2 more though, because of the mystery that surrounds that chapter. I also noticed you used common ...
Aug 14, 2007 -
Re: Heart's Desire [Three Pronged Contest Entrant]
Another entry from the famous Jiggly Puff The tables were covered in death. A very strong hook to start the story off. Brightly coloured tents and stalls festooned with every ...
Aug 13, 2007 -
Re: Speaking When You Can't Speak
You see, everyone is different in their own way. Some people are tall, and others are short; there are slim people, and then there are the stout ones; also, we ...
Aug 11, 2007 -
Re: Snow
Shoot! I let my attitude fall from me like a dead skin from a snake. Awkward phasing. I ask, thrusting one hip out and placing my hand on it. “Did ...
Aug 11, 2007
