User avatar

Squall

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fearless

    Hey there. I was interested with your "thunderstorm" idea, but I don't get why you decided to abandon it and instead turned it into generic hog wash? It had a ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Friends, Lovers or Nothing EDITED VERSION

    Hey there. I don't really get why you decided to have the narrator's best friend as a geek. For all I care, you could of used any other archtype and ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: On the Edge

    Hey there. You have some pretty decent descriptions/imagery of the beach and stuff. However, I don't get why the narrator has to stand over a cliff. Yea, her friend died, ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Singer- Chapter 1

    Hey there. With her calloused hands, her dank servant’s dress was slipped on while passing under a doorway. Kind of stitled. I think it's because it's in passive voice. I ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Stars Are Watching (Chapter1)

    Hey there. Wynne woke to the sight of dappled sunlight speckling the backseat of the car. Na, never start with an opening of someone waking up. It's been done many ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 1: Just A Regular Day

    Hey there. Just some quick comments. Samantha: I actually wanted to know what her parents were arguing about and what she thought of it and how she's affected. I can ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wolf Creek: The Quest Chapter One

    Hey jDawn. Sila brushed against my white fur as he walked ahead of me, and I shivered. Not a good opening sentence as it is kind of boring. Obviously when ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The nasty three way

    Hi there Flower~Child. After looking into his deep brown eyes, for the third time tonight, I tried to refuse him. Auk, not a good way to start. Description of the ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Warrior Within

    Hi there. Before I start, I highly recommend that next time, you should split this up into paragraphs so it'll be easier for people to read. Veiyloxx was born in ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexis and the Puffballs chapter 1/prologue

    Hi there Sassykat. I am guessing for sure that it would be best to tell you how Puffballs came to be. They came about in such an unusual manner that ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Arrow Wielder (Prologue)

    Hi thatboy. Before I start, for goodness sake man, separate this into paragraphs. It will make it much easier for someone to read this. The streaming sound as the speeding ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cat Steps Chapter 1: Draft

    Hi Rosey. I heard nails tapping on wood from inside my father’s study, followed by my mother’s voice. “Kerani has proved invaluable to us. Do you want to take that ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Sibling Rivalry

    Jacy “Hello ladies,” said Jacy, smiling and trying to juggle six balls all at once. Though juggling might not be the most entertaining of acts, it was a good way ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Sibling Rivalry

    Sorry I'm late folks. Name: Jacy Age: 18 Appearance: Jacy has wavy, layered cut brown hair with bangs. He has fair skin, hazel eyes that twinkle with mischief and is ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ashheim Academy (A Harry Potter Universe Tale) DT

    Just a friendly reminder to read other people's posts before you decide to post so that there's a logical flow to everything.

    Jun 28, 2010


sometimes you just have to cry over spilled milk, and that is okay
— Youbeaucupid