User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 12 part 1

    Hi Pol. The first thing I noticed when I read this was the start was kinda abrupt. In the morning Knall climbed out of bed slowly, still processing the information ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest XIV

    Sup Chey. I was caught off guard so easily. It cannot happen again. Don't tell us how she felt. Show us lol. They were just out of sight of the ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Changeling in Afanadar: Prologue

    Hi Scribe. On the forest floor scurried a murmuring, shimmering stream filled with clear, cold water. Too many adjectives. I can already picture the stream. I dunno why you needed ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Winter Memory

    The quiet crunching of snow filled the night. Step by step, Crystal walked in heavy footfalls, seeming to sink deeper each time. Excellent! Sets the mood of the story straight ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: sunrise pics

    The first one had that symbolic feel to it. It's felt as though it is intended for a certain theme. I liked how the trees are like shadowy. It intensifies ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: more sunrise pics

    I love the first one so much. Never had I seen the sun create a orange redish haze like that in the sky. The last one was good too. The ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music- Guitar/Bass wielding lovers

    This was good. I like how you did a back view of them instead of a front view. Adds more mystery to them. The holding hand thing also adds more ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prey

    The idea to this is good but I wasn't really impressed with this overall. It felt kind of rushed and I did not feel a connection with your story. You ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: As soon as i get a title, you will know

    I like the idea to this. The beginning is kind of info dumpy. I think you should rephase it a bit. Just make sure that this piece isn't over the ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirates

    Haha I like! Girl pirates have always rocked my boat. Guys are getting too old for the job:)

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: you take control of me

    I think this works well with a rap background. Some of the lyrics don't really work well (e.g:I'm not your boomerang) I dunno, probably because a boomerang isn't really human ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: used

    The rhyming in this needs some work. Otherwise, the lyrics seem very appropiate for this song. Good work.

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Baby's Lullaby

    I think the lines "hush little baby" seems a bit overused. I also don't know what the exclaimation marks are for. I kinda figured this was like a rock song ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing

    Oh my god! I love cardcaptor sakura. It's one mean anime. Anyways, I liked how you used the colours. The thumb for the hand seems a bit off though but ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon(Pic Thread)

    I like Shiva. It's quite original and the design for it rocks.

    Aug 16, 2007


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind