User avatar

Squall

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Diary Isabella Mason

    I'm wondering why this is in the romance section. I'm assuming it has something to do with your main character's sisters developing a teenage type of relationship with these boys. ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: "Fake Friends" this is some true events to my past

    This is kinda cool, I like how you portrayed a rather original theme of "having fake friends rather than none". To a certain degree, I actually agree with you lol. ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cra-yon Lay-onds: A Highly Experimental Piece of Writing

    Lol funny, yet random concept. The idea can work but only if you show more rather than tell. Don't tell the reader on what is happening. Show us so that ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Harlequin: Chapter 1 - Watchmen and Golems

    Although for one heart stopping moment the silhouette of the person stopped in front of us, it carryied on walking past us a few second later. Carried :) said the ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Change of place

    Hi Ginger, here comes my critque :) I cried. I cried. Ask anyone... I never cried. The way you used cried like that isn't very effective. To me, I felt ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Servant of Time: Prologue

    The idea to this is good, but when I read the prologue, it sounded so bland. Where is the emotion in this fantasy? Where is the heart? I felt as ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elder's Secret (Removed)

    I see now, that you are far to enshrouded in light to be of any use to me. Thus, you must be disposed of. Excellent dialogue. However, isn't it "too" ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Chapter 3: The Beach Party

    Chapter 3 is now complete. Hope you will enjoy it :) For those that had read this before, part 1 ended at: “The Shadowmeres will just have to rip her ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elder's Secret (Removed)

    “Because you need to know, you’ve been denying yourself for along time.” Meant to be "a long". He white wall cracked down the middle; light shown through, pulsing with silent ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sin's Wrath 1

    The concept behind this is good but you mainly info dump and tell us, not show. It doesn't let the reader connect to your story and it just spoils it. ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Song of Shallow Waters Prologue: Ten Years Before

    Hahha. The start of this was cute. Reminds me of kindy. This was a good prologue. I like houw you changed from a relaxed situation to suddenly being intense. It ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Song of Shallow Waters II: Meeting an Enigma

    A very exciting chapter. Here, Issac is given a ring, but I wonder what is the ring for. I was surprised that he got jumped straight after he aquired the ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Song of Shallow Waters I: The Sirens

    I like this very much. The characters felt very real to me and you had the right amount of description for me to picture the scene. I noticed you also ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Other Re: Fight & Tension Study

    Hi there Madien :) Finally,Sersemon thrust his sword at Aiekeir's stomach. Aiekeir whirled away, throwing the boy off balance for just a moment. In that moment, he stepped behind him, ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Silver Locket

    Hi Lynlyn. First of all, this was good. It was well written and flowed along nicely. I quite like the names, but it's a shame that I think you could ...

    Aug 17, 2007


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian