User avatar

Squall

  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Lol I love Panic at the Disco. They present themes in very original and interesting ways. Not to mention the music is so catchy and it just rocks!

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Charm Wars part 1

    Ok the piece itself felt rushed and it is plagued with cliches. I'll tell you why. The first line itself felt generic for a fantasy. It was like this evil ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Time's Servant 2

    Ele and Tin had pretty much covered what I was going to say so I'll just give you my personal critque. I liked how the first sentence was simple and ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10. He looks like a demented Snape lol but I don't see the relevance of the Penguin attack on the avatar.

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: My message

    I really like this. I tried to sing it in my head and it has that rap kind of vibe in it. You've made important points that if you were ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beginning of the End

    Hi Mat. I noticed as I read through this is that you info dump a bit but the way you did it is well connected to the story and it ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Pretty interesting

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 The quality of the image is not up to scratch but I like Full Metal Alchemist.

    Sep 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Well

    Kitty stared down into the murky, cavernous well. Auk...not a very good way to grab your reader's attention. I mean in a Simpsons episode where Marge is writing a novel ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Katharsis

    Sup dude and welcome to YWS mwhahahahahahahhaahhaha (continues evil laughter for 3 minutes). If you've came to brush up your skills as a writer, or simply to pwn some noobs, ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elder's Secret (Removed)

    OMG Adam, I think I'm developing a strong liking for this story. This chapter rocked!! The way you wrote this chapter, it kept me reading. The elegant and it flowed ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: YWS: The Gathering

    Rochelle sat at the back of the Ferrari, reading the latest chapter of Esper’s Sepulchral. Ayara tightened her grip on the steering wheel. “Rochelle, do you mind driving for a ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Chains of Death

    Hi Gadi. When I first read it, the piece reminds me of a bit of Resident Evil. Anyway, onto my critque. Once all the dogs were dead and the virus ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: YWS: The Gathering

    Now for another of my heroines to enter the fray :twisted: Name: Rochelle Story: Lady Ifrit ( ) Gender: Female Race: Indian/Fijian Current abilities: None Rochelle is a sixteen year ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8.5/10 The picture was too bright for it to achieve a 9 but it's pretty bad as.

    Sep 6, 2007


I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin