User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elder's Secret (Removed)

    Well I've already talked to you on what I've thought of this chapter so I'll summarize it here. Basically, I can understand on why you were showing on how life ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: legend of dragoon

    Just my opinion here but I think you need to personally explain on what Legend of Dragoon is about in greater detail. Though I have played Legend of Dragoon before ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Beginning of the End -- Part 2

    if they didn't, what happened next was their fault, really. If not "if" I married the first slut I met once I was 18. I liked this bit. It summarizes ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lady Ifrit: Chapter II: Sentinel

    Chapter II: Sentinel Zane walked into the living room, stepping over the empty wine bottles that littered the floor and switched the television on. He crashed onto the leather couch, ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The letters

    There is emotion in this piece but you need to find a more poetic way of putting it forward.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    Lol a lot of trees and grass. I like the bridge and the steps. It fits so well with it's natural surroundings.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Someone should build us a teleporting device lmao.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Sup and welcome to the site. If you like fantasy, be sure to check out the fantasy section of the site. Peace out.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New gril!

    Sup girl and welcome to YWS. You're a girl and you write sci fci? Wow, intruging. I'll promise to have a look at them later on in the day. Peace ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    H.O.U.S.E , Ghost Whisperer, CSI

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Evils Of The Wii!!!

    Lol. Playing Resident Evil 4 on the wii = pwnage :)

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6.5/10 Nothing that special. Kinda depressing.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    So do I but I'm broke as and not to mention I'm only 15. I actually want to meet other writers that are in YWS though lol.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    I think it would be better if it was split into the regions. (Eg: People that live in CA meet up somewhere in CA, people in NZ meet somewhere in ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Charm Wars part 1

    Ok, what's a POTC? I know what you mean about him having no personality... This was a fluke from the start. :( Pirates of the Caribbean

    Sep 9, 2007


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer