User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Hidden Sanctuary Ch1 Pt2

    Hey LAf. Well this part of the chapter actually caught my attention. The characters in this part were much more intruging than those in the previous part. I like how ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A small excerpt!

    Hey Starrynight. Since you aren't looking for spelling and grammer corrections, I think I will not do that (between you and me, I'm no grammer king myself :) ) Ok ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Chapter 4: The Three Bells of Wavend

    Chapter IV: Case 01- The Three Bells of Wavend -Part 1- Under the ceiling of stars, Wavend's waters sparkled and caressed the prairie encompassing the old town. Past the rusting ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Hidden Sanctuary chp1 pt1

    Hi Little Angel Fire :) Stylistically, this was well written. You used your words well and allows me to picture the story quite easily as I read. It is also ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lissie Darcesty, #1 - Saving Tiddles

    Hi Eleinasari, I believe I did promised you a critique some time ago but I've been busy so I couldn't get to it till now. Here I go. I don't ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Holding My Faith

    Hi PenguinAttack. Onto my critique. I'll make it short and sweet. I think it was alright, but you need to expand on the theme a lot more. You have only ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Prologue

    Sup girl. Prepare yourself "cracks knuckles". I will not bother with a line to line since you already have some. I would have to sadly disagree with the above critiques ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journey's Dawn-Chapter 1 part 1

    When I first read this, I noticed your writing style has matured and is very fludic to read. Your descriptions riveted well and are neatly linked to your character. This ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Songwood part II

    Alright first things first. I have to agree with Adam with one thing. You need to put your character's thoughts in italics or you'll be giving your reader (like me) ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for promoting to pigs to climb on walls (points at avatar)

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Oceania Cross, Chapter two: A Dark Priestess

    Chapter II: A Dark Priestess "In the name of the father, the son and of the holy spirit. Amen.” “Amen.” “Please be seated.” With a simple wave of his hand, ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Red Road Home

    I did promise to critque this and so I will. When I first read it, I noticed this was very well written. I like how you use adjectives to create ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Oceania Cross, Chapter one: Black Sheep

    Hey Chey. Since I'm a part of this, I should be critting it eh. A little advice: Don't end a sentence then start a new line. It makes it a ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tales of Arc (Revised)

    Hi SOPF, remember me? First of all, is this only part of the prologue, or is it just the whole thing. If it is the whole thing, it feels short. ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lady Ifrit: Chapter I: Sanctuary

    Thanks for the feedback so far guys. I have extended Chapter 1 of the story by another 1.5k words to provide more support for the story and Chapter 2 itself.

    Sep 19, 2007


GET YER EYES AWAY FROM MY EYE SOCKETS >.>
— herbalhour