User avatar

Squall

  • Archive Re: Time and Time again

    Hey Kitty15, do you mind if my character goes solo at the moment in the storybook? Thanks. This is somewhat crap since it feels rushed and doesn't follow my writing ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Most Awards!

    Most likely to be a janitor: Vernon ( It suits you very well) YWS Clown: Mattster Most spirited: PenguinAttack ( Princess Pingu, I'm at your service ) Most chatty: Lindsay ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Time and Time again

    Name: Dimitri Alias: Cataract of the Hourglass Age: 19 Hair: Brown hair that flows down to his shoulders. Hair covers one of his eyes. Eyes: Brown (though they are sometimes ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Time and Time again

    Hey Kitty, this is actually a pretty good idea. I like. May I ask if I could incoporate the race/ job classes of my fantasy to this story book? I ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Trinity

    Hey there flyingdream. I had mixed feelings about this piece. I think it was ok but after taking my advice into incosideration and revising it, it would be quite good. ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Hidden Sanctuary Ch 2 Pt 2

    Hey LAF. I'll start off by saying that I have no idea on whether or not I liked this piece. There were some good aspects in this piece and some ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Evils Of The Wii!!!

    There is a way to the Wii... You just gotta be pro enough at games to figure it out LoL. I beat people at boxing sitting on the couch barely ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: YWS: The Gathering

    “Have you moogles fixed my airship?” “Yes we have your cuteness, kupo!” The lead moogle engineer bounced to Pikara, the pomp pomp on its head swinging side to side. He ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Hidden Sanctuary Ch2 Pt 1

    I think this chapter was ok. Your writing style seems good but what really bogged it down was that it was so reliant on dialogue to tell a story. The ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Rose Petals to the Wind

    Name: Sora Age: 21 Gender: Male Role: Perpetrator Country: New Zealand General Info: Born in HK. Moved to NZ when he was 3. Emo black hair (covers his eyes), slim ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elder's Secret (Removed)

    Well let me get to the point: This was a gripping chapter. The way you thought about your words and sentence structure allowed a very clean and riveting read. Your ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: NaNo Chapter one

    Hi black cat, nice avatar by the way. Hamtaro for the win. I won't say much but I would agree with BBB. The voice in this was good but it ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flyboy: Immortal

    Hi Mantis. I believe I had already told you what I thought of this prologue so I'll repeat it here. Firstly, your writing style flows very well and your descriptions, ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Midnight Darkness Prologue

    Sup BBB. Alright, when I got about half way through your story, one word sprang into my mind: Cliche. Of all the horror movies I have seen or read, there ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Eighteen Hundred Seconds ~ Part I of III

    Hi there. Your writing style was pretty good and the story flows along quite nicely. Your descriptions were very well done too. Careful wording and care to detail allowed me ...

    Nov 4, 2007


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer