User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heaven and Earth: Betrayal ch2 Heaven Sent Child prt 1

    Hi there Dawn. Your descriptions in this piece were shown ok, but it lacks colour and variety. It's just generic fantasy stuff really. From the way you described the tower ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The King Contest

    Hey there FireArris. Personally, I would keep the opening statements, because it is quite a clear explaination as to what is happening and to be honest, I quite liked the ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun chapter 1 + into

    Hey there. I'll keep this short and straight to the point. The first paragraph is a cliche. It's not because that it is an info dump, but how it is ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lycanthropy remake

    Hey Ash. Firstly, I think this could go with more showing than telling. You told us of what is happening and all that kind of stuff but I can't really ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 The animation is cool but the wolf and the night sky isn't very appealing to me.

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Rice

    Lol 7k in a day. I can't picture myself doing that.

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sky Of Smoke

    Hey Ariel. I would like to start off by saying that I did not like this. It didn't leave me with much of an impression so it was medicore at ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Domino Effect (DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

    Hey there Syd. First of all, I would like to say sorry as my critique will not help you address issues like punctuation and capitalization as that can be easily ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Well of unsaid things

    Hey Flora. Overall, I appreciated the effort that you invested into this piece and I like it, somewhat. However, it didn't really command my attention, mostly due to the prose ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teenage Insucrity

    Flora, I did not like this poem. It is too sterotypical for my tastes and to me, it feels like a rewrite of the ideas that already exist in our ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: God's Angel

    Hi there Pie. First of all, I like to say that I didn't like this piece because of one reason: It isn't creative. To me, you basically took a common ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Work of a procrastinator

    Ok Flora, first of all, I'm not a fan of critiquing poetry simply because poetry is a very diverse art form and hence takes a lot of effort to review. ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: City of Ashes

    Hi there Ayra. Alright, I have read most of your fantasies that you've posted on the fantasy forum, and I have to say that there is something that bugs me ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fall of the Dragon

    Hey Jiggity. First off, I like to say that I really like this. The way you worded this story was simply one of the best that I've seen on yws. ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

    I also need to get that game too. After I finish MP3: Corruption on hypermode difficulity first :)

    Nov 14, 2007


If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates