User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Meaning of Life

    As a fable, this works quite well. However, if it was a novel, then it lacks content. There was once a wise old sage who traveled the world, searching for ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: ghost of the fire (sequal of 'just like me')

    Ok, what is the point of the first part of this piece? It doesn't really show the overall picture of the piece. Then you dumped Yuki's image onto us, which ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: What lies beneath Fort Secreitie - Chapter Three

    Spelling and grammatical errors are scattered throughout this piece. I'm sure that you can pick them up by editing. How did Medley react with her surroundings? What were her emotions/actions? ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragons Part III (Part meaning page)

    Ok, dragons in fantasy = borderline to fail. Why? Because this "legendary" monster has existed throughout literature for a long time and I believe the old guy should be put ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Light Side Of Dark

    Ok, I only read a quarter of the story, but a quarter of it was enough for me to form a strong enough opinion on the piece. Firstly, telling and ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In The Midst of Chaos - Chapter 3

    This was pretty good. The plot and the descriptions were pretty well written, but I have some suggestions. Try incoporating what is happening with the characters themselves. It will add ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prophecy of Elwen Chapter 1

    Derek, there is too much telling in this piece. The plot is basically slammed into our faces. Treat the reader with some respect. Allow them to discover for themselves as ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forever and always.

    The piece relies too heavily on a dialogue technique to move the story. As a result, the story reads like a script rather than an actual story and the deeper ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Her suicide note

    Author13, the actual idea behind the poem I thought was intruging, but the way that it was presented killed any chance of it being memorable and interesting. It read like ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: First Kill [Rough Draft]

    Hrmm I think you tried too hard to make the style of the writing fancy. You used way too much descriptions and details which do little to leave an impression ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Morphology: Andy

    Sup. I guess when I first joined the site, I didn't really bothered in posting in this forum until recently. Guess I should make an entry now. As many of ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (Unnamed) Chapter 1- Part 1

    Just leaving a note here. We've already discussed this on chat. Basically, I like but I think the actions don't really fit the nobelity of the characters unless you can ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Madhatter and Ayra :p

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 It's somewhat seductive lol though I think she could be better designed. BTW Via, I assumed you haven't played Final Fantasy X eh? If you had, I think you ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 22

    Hey Vernon. What's up and grats for finishing your first book. I'll first discuss the things that I like in this piece. Firstly, your descriptions. It is evident that you've ...

    Dec 3, 2007


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire